NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Monday NBA leans

Cleveland +9
    Dallas +5
    Knicks - anything
    Portland -6.5

SBR SHARPS- what is the the play Monday night ??

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Cleveland +9
    Dallas +5
    Knicks - anything
    Portland -6.5

SBR SHARPS- what is the the play Monday night ??

Lol, he said Knicks anything. Lol. Boston is ass thrash against young teams. I want to monkey pound the Portland line. I think it should be Portland anything. Orlando can't close out games for shit and Portland is usually money at home. I see a low scoring blow out in that game. Orlando is done!!! Dallas is trash. Since they just lost to New Orleans that shows me that Dallas is not to be trusted. I think Utah blows the cover off Dallas.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Tomorrow's card looks pretty tough. Mavs spread and Portland spread look like decent plays though. Good luck tomorrow lunch.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Lol, he said Knicks anything. Lol. Boston is ass thrash against young teams. I want to monkey pound the Portland line. I think it should be Portland anything. Orlando can't close out games for shit and Portland is usually money at home. I see a low scoring blow out in that game. Orlando is done!!! Dallas is trash. Since they just lost to New Orleans that shows me that Dallas is not to be trusted. I think Utah blows the cover off Dallas.
    Yep gotta good feeling knicks cover. NOH +7.5 looks really good also, they can keep this close with their revamped roster.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Portland 1st game back from a road trip. I will lean towards Magic covering the spread.