austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nba - 11/21

1. Memphis vs Cleveland Under 184.5 - Looking at the matchup Memphis plays a down tempo style offense and I look for Cleveland to play more of a defensive ballgame here. As much as Memphis has struggled on the road I can't expect them to top 85 points tonight.

2. Washington +5 vs Dallas - Situational spot for for the Wizards. Still seeking their 1st road win and the Mavs playing 4-in-5 days. Dallas should come out with a little energy in front of the home crowd, but I expect the fresh legs of Washington to catch up with Dallas in the 4th quarter.

3. LA Clippers vs LA Lakers +1.5 - As much as the Clippers have improved since mid season last year, I feel the Lakers are not getting any respect here. I expect the Lakers to give a full effort tonight to show the boys next door who is the only show in LA. Lakers should be favored by 3, IMO.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, I do like that Clippers game tonight. However I really am liking the over in that one opposed to the side in that game. I don't have any opinion on your other two games though bro.

BOL to you tonight.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Austin I like the Mavs in that game. You cannot deny the inability of the Wiz kids to play on the road. I love playing them at home and against them away. Same for the Cavs. BOL man.

austintx05

Clippers -2 - 2nd Half

bigboydan

That Clippers game is gonna be close bro. Me on the other hand, i'm sweating out that over. Both tesms start the 3rd quarter with monster scoring production, and can't find the hoop here in the 4th

austintx05

Tried for a middle, but it didn't work. Bad start on the season.

YTD 1-3

bigboydan

It's still early in the year bro. I'm sure you will rebound quite nicely when it's all said and done