Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

KiNgs at RaPtorS

I know this is a shit game, but at first glance I cant imagine Toronto being 7 point favorites against anyone. I know Toronto is playing well at the moment but so is the Kings. I just watched the Kings consistently beat up my Cavs the other night. They looked fairly impressive as D Cuz is a complete mismatch everytime hes on the floor. Does Toronto have a match for him? I could see this game being a little closer than the books imagine. Raptors win by at most- 5.... What does anyone else think?

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Yes, Ed davis and Amir Johnson will eat cousins alive. 7 is a tough number to cover, but raptors will win this game without a doubt, id feel safer taking raps -6.5 the number now, then SAC + anything on the road against a team that won't take them for granted.

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sac covers, cousins loves to play in the paint against guys who are aggressive.. Than they can't complain against him when he boxes them out. Thompson playing nice too, just a little worried about the PG's and SG's match up, Toronto takes that.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

7 is a pretty large number for Toronto to cover.....

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Can't lay 7 with the Raptors.

mats9863
    mats9863's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Rap could get back Kleiza on the court . They made a row of 3 (5W-1L) and the Kings coming to this match after a defeat Kings.
    They made (5W-4L) however. Both teams express both good and amazing basket game. I peeked a boo on the lines but really I was not able to understand the underdog. Betting Toronto win will not take to you money. I am confident with Kings win and the Under 50 after first 12 minutes. A team with three wins in a row is going to loose,imho. This is only my point of view.
    BOL everyone