vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Clippers @ Nuggets, will the winning streak end here?

Nuggets -1.

Leaning to the Nuggets. They are a good home record team(Clips won the last 2 in Denver though) and players who got the legs to match them.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

yup either here or gs they may even lose both but 1 way or the other im gonna hammer the gs gm cause if clips lose theyre gonna have the streas over hangover in gs the following night and it could get ugly

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

and even if they beat den they still go into gs on a b2b...good luck with that 1 lob city

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

one thing is certain, i will def be betting OVER on both of those games.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Clippers look like a championship team right now hard to fade 17 straight wins. I think Stern gets them to 20

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Clippers look like a championship team right now hard to fade 17 straight wins. I think Stern gets them to 20
    Oh man and look at the schedule. What's the 20th potential win going to be? The LAKERS. NBA script can't get any better.

Nuggets were going to be an automatic play for me until I saw that. Now I don't know if the NBA conspiracy refs will be sent out or not to set up the win streak showdown in LA.

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Oh man and look at the schedule. What's the 20th potential win going to be? The LAKERS. NBA script can't get any better.

Nuggets were going to be an automatic play for me until I saw that. Now I don't know if the NBA conspiracy refs will be sent out or not to set up the win streak showdown in LA.
    almost makes me wanna throw more down on it

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post

Good lord, do you change the tinfoil on your head between posting this and posting about George Bush ordering the towers knocked down and Obama being born in another country?

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Squares have been cashing big by riding the Clips win streak, on the ml particularly.

I have a feeling books are gambling here by putting this game at PK, and believe theyll get heavy money on LAC - and expect them to lose...and they'll recover on their losses big time with this.

I think many of us thought the win streak would end here and I think the best play is to roll with Vegas here and play on Denver. Cuz I can't believe Clips didn't open at ATLEAST -2 the way they've been playing.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

This game intrigues me. If I'm Vegas, why not open at Clippjoint -2 or -3? They would still get tons of public money on them. Can't seem to figure this line out. I know Nuggets r tough at home but the Clippjoint r young and go 10 deep. Their team is relentless all game. I'm leaning Clippjoint big but can't seem to get past the "trap" line. Someone talks me out of Clippjoint for half a dime.

vasilli07

Clippers was a favourite at Jazz(another good home team) despite playing b2b. I agree with some people here saying Clippers should be a at least a -2 favourite with the way they are playing.

The line open at Clippers -1, over 70% public on them, line moved to +1. Similar to Thunder unbeaten streak line before they play the Timberwolves.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

My biggest question is when did the Clippers fly into Denver or are they on their way this morning?

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    My biggest question is when did the Clippers fly into Denver or are they on their way this morning?
    I see where you're going with this but I don't think it's gonna matter. This team is almost unstoppable right now. I don't see a reason to start fading them. I was thinking Nuggets but not gonna over think it. Clippjoint roll.

nocturnal012
    nocturnal012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12022

why go against a streak? ride the train until it crashes

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnal012 View Post
    why go against a streak? ride the train until it crashes
    too many people want to be the one to call the end of the winning streak. Anyone have any basketball reasons for taking Denver and not just line movement and "well the streak can't go on forever"?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by celtics3388 View Post
    too many people want to be the one to call the end of the winning streak. Anyone have any basketball reasons for taking Denver and not just line movement and "well the streak can't go on forever"?
    Denver +1.......streak can't go on forever.....

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Denver +1.......streak can't go on forever.....
    touche

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by celtics3388 View Post
    Anyone have any basketball reasons for taking Denver and not just line movement and "well the streak can't go on forever"?
    I doubt any of them do. I'm on Clips for this.

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Man...This game seems like a HUGE trap.Surprised Clips aren't -3. I'm really tempted to go heavy on the Clips. Seeing how they demolished Denver on X-Mas. But they just failed to cover in Utah a couple games back, in a game they had no business winning. The air is even thinner in Denver. Errh I still see Clips winning by around 8 and be mad at myself for my betting later tonight.

vasilli07

I'm still leaning towards Nuggets. At the moment, I believe every team will be extra-motivated to stop them. Will make a decision depending on how my earlier plays go.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

People calling this a trap are clueless. Books set the line perfectly for this game to balance action.

vasilli07

Lawson is out but no changes to the line? Not even half a point?

vasilli07

Vegas laid a perfect trap.

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Next time I know to bet opposite of my instincts in these games. Lawson out.McGee making 3s. LA getting blown out. The NBA is riggged.