Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

NBA Leans

With a new system in the works, I started it last night and went 6-1! My loss was my big 3 unit play but still profited.

First eye leans for the only two games tonight:

Dallas +10.5 -105 (Pinnacle)
    DAL/OKC UNDER 207.5 -105 (5 Dimes)
    BOS/LAC UNDER 190.5 -110 (Bookmaker)
    Boston +8.5 -102 (Matchbook)
    Boston +345 (Matchbook)

These are leans.

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what's the system? Are all of your leans/picks tonight "because of the system"?

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im actually leaning OVER in the LAC/BOS game. too many people on the under here, i had consensus bets in the show, they always loose.

spreads are sharp as hell tonight with there only being two games. may end up playing some player props

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by hubbard689 View Post
    So what's the system? Are all of your leans/picks tonight "because of the system"?
    My picks are being chosen by this system me and my sources have created. My leans are the picks my system has came up with but, percentage wise of winning aren't all the same and my official picks will be the ones I feel give me the best chance. If you think I'm complete bullshit then so be it and fade me, doesn't matter much to me.
    Last edited by Ambition; 12-27-12 at 12:34 PM.

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    Im actually leaning OVER in the LAC/BOS game. too many people on the under here, i had consensus bets in the show, they always loose.

spreads are sharp as hell tonight with there only being two games. may end up playing some player props
    Yeah consensus are usually not as accurate in my opinion when there aren't many games because degenerates are just playing to play and the percentages can get a little mislead. If it was a normal card with multiple games, the O/U wouldn't get as much action as it is today, if that makes any sense to you. The reason I'm leaning UNDER in the BOS/LAC game is because I believe the Celtics end the streak and to do so the score will be low and it can't be a shootout.

Check in with some prop bets that your thinking about, loved to hear some and discuss with you as well.
    Last edited by Ambition; 12-27-12 at 12:39 PM.

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by hubbard689 View Post
    Also, why would I tell you my system that I've worked hard to create and acquires much time and dedication to a person like yourself who thinks I'm lying? You have 27 posts on this site, also known as a noobie, and have gained no respect from me with the way you approached my thread.