BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bigmoneys picks

I am staring this thread so I can hear myself think. This out of no disrespect for anyone elses thread, especially CK and Sexmits, it has become painful just to quote myself or read others picks without spending 15 minutes finding them. Their thread has become a beast!! To much chatter boxing for my taste. (I'm more meat and potatoes) Anyway I find it will be easier to post in here. I will give my opinions on games or just picks take what you want.

Game one today Liberty +4.5 Gl
    Last edited by BigMoneyMan; 08-04-09 at 06:29 PM.

X-Rated
    X-Rated's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's great of you BigMoneyMan! I hope you will also continue to post your plays here to help us newbies out. I'm with you on New York Liberty. Good luck.

BigMoneyMan

Game two taking the over. I do think that mercury have a shot to win here but I don't like the history or the conference play of the storm so no play.

Over 173 gl

ps thanks X

Abrcrom12
    Abrcrom12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

I'm on the OVER as well.

Also, subscribing to this thread. I like the way you run your shyt BMM!

X-Rated

BigMoneyMan, Seattle went OT the last game against San Antonio. Don't you think them ladies would have tired legs today? That line opened up at 174 and now down 172.5 with majority of public $$$ on the OVER. Thanks.

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

HOLY SHIT SUE BIRD. what a 3

cnleaf
    cnleaf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biggie, Cash in the pocket

X-Rated

Holy shit BBM. OT really is saving our asses.

X-Rated

BigMoneyMan, if you don't mind, what do you like for tomorrow when the Sky goes to the Fever.

BigMoneyMan

So far today Braves -1.5 GL W
    In the night games Cubs -1.5 so far L I will not appologize for this one. Lehr is 32 old journeyman hasn't pitched a full game as far as I can remember and goes the distance against the red hot bats of the cubs. Just goes to prove that even to get to the bigs in any sport you have to have talent, heart, and perserverence. As they say any given Sunday. Coudos to that man. He earned his bones today.
    *BMM betting rule. Always bet with the team that a key player is out or injured and always bet against a team when that player comes back. Stand by more to come.

adding Dodgers -1.5 so thats it GL all Pending

WNBA Fever-7.5 GL I will be back ASAP will the rest of MLB W

WNBA record 1-1
    Last edited by BigMoneyMan; 08-05-09 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Update

chuckfla72
    chuckfla72's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep them coming

BigMoney-thx for starting your own thread because I would look in Ck's thread for your insight everyday when you did post. Thanks for the help.

BigMoneyMan

Working half day today so I have time to get in trouble.
    Marlins Rl

Angels ML
    Oakland ML BROOM TIME
    SNAKEs get it done

WNBA Game one THE DREAM. Even though I have said that SA is going to make a strong move I have to rock with the team that will not only win the conference but has a good shot at the title
    .GL
    Game two Even though I think the Spark may pull this one ou tI have been fading this team for a month now and I see no reason to stop today. Its Getting Stormy outside!! After more thought no play for me. GL

*BIGMONEYS betting tip of the day. Smallball is the only sport that offense trumps defense. Hot bats will ALWAYS override good pitching. Can't hit can't win. Never looked it up but i bet that the top ten teams have the top ten batting averages. Everyone looks at the pitching stats first. The hardest thing to do out of all sports it to hit a baseball going 95 plus moving and juking the whole way.

Back at you Chuck

WNBA 2-1

MLB 1-2
    Last edited by BigMoneyMan; 08-06-09 at 06:05 PM. Reason: update

linglingfool
    linglingfool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyMan View Post
    Marlins Rl

Angels ML
    Oakland ML BROOM TIME

*BIGMONEYS betting tip of the day. Smallball is the only sport that offense trumps defense. Hot bats will ALWAYS override good pitching. Can't hit can't win. Never looked it up but i bet that the top ten teams have the top ten batting averages. Everyone looks at the pitching stats first. The hardest thing to do out of all sports it to hit a baseball going 95 plus moving and juking the whole way.

Back at you Chuck

WNBA 2-1

MLB 1-2
    I won't bet against my White Sox, but I think you're onto something with the Angels pick. They had won 17 of 20 coming into this series, and 8 straight on the road. Danks has been getting hit pretty well his last 4 starts, and while the Sox have the Angels number, I just can't see them sweeping. BOL!

BigMoneyMan

Marlins Rl

Angels ML
    Oakland ML BROOM TIME

Back at you Chuck

WNBA 2-1

MLB 1-2
    Quote Originally Posted by linglingfool View Post
    I won't bet against my White Sox, but I think you're onto something with the Angels pick. They had won 17 of 20 coming into this series, and 8 straight on the road. Danks has been getting hit pretty well his last 4 starts, and while the Sox have the Angels number, I just can't see them sweeping. BOL!
    Agreed not going to happen. And giving me plus money with Santana on the mound is insane. Say thank you and take it
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-14-15 at 09:49 AM. Reason: image does not exist

MrMannix
    Hey, hey, what da ya say!
    MrMannix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1779

I like your tip of the day, BigMoney. Should try to come up with one of those everyday.
    GL today.

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

tailed dreamers +6 (bought point)...debated the moneyline, but oh well. Looking forward to watching this thread

chuckfla72

Where your at?

Did you go awol again?

KyleG44
    KyleG44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by chuckfla72 View Post
    Did you go awol again?
    I know. I was just getting on board. Win me some more money!

BigMoneyMan

Ok been busy and no post yesterday but EVERYONE should have made money witout me auto fading the Monarchs. If you didn't then you deserve what you get. I have been making money agianst them and the sparks for months now. Anyway onto today.

WNBA Dream and Over Well that sucked if the dream showed up first half would have won both
    Late games Mercury and Storm GL

MLB Rockies ML and .5 on the RL

I will be back in a couple hours for the 10pm games I have to run out again. GL

WNBA record 3-1
    MLB 2-3
    Last edited by BigMoneyMan; 08-08-09 at 08:56 PM.

BigMoneyMan

Did you go awol again?
    Sorry but if I have plans or business to take care of i will not be posting that day.

BigMoneyMan

Did you go awol again?
    Sorry but if I have plans or business to take care of i will not be posting that day.
    As they say be careful what you wish for.Yesterday was a truely horrible day, worst I can remember. Any way in the last two games I am going with Sky +8 (the Shock aren't 8 points better than ANYONE) and Minny at home( I think they will pull it out in a conference game) GL

Almost forgot Taking the Titans tonight in NFL. I think after the McNair incident and the fact that TO it a overrated fool they should win easily. GL
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-14-15 at 09:50 AM. Reason: image does not exist

chuckfla72

I understand

I respect you not posting for life matters but now I know. Took Minny but laid off the other game becasueof CK and Sexy's pick and the fact that Det has killed me all year. Thanks again and looking forward to football.

BigMoneyMan

Well A good bounce back day yesterday and I plan or keeping it going. In MLB I am taking the Rays ML. They are making a push right and I think they will get it done. I shouldn't even have to say it again but taking Indy with auto fading Sparks. I am 6-3 doing it and I am not going to quit. I think you are a fool if you play this team even if they somehow win. GL always

X-Rated

BigMoneyMan, you got any WNBA picks for today bro? Thanks.

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by X-Rated View Post
    BigMoneyMan, you got any WNBA picks for today bro? Thanks.

Well as if just to mess with me I spoke to CK in the great plains and he told me he was on Storm and Shock. Figures I was leaning the other way on both. Do what you wan with that info I may just parlay Suns and Dream and be done with it. I can't bet on shitty Shock and the Sun tend to come out slow sometimes but Storm has never beat them in Conn. Screw it Dream and Suns it is GL Be back in a few with more.

NFL Redskins, Patriots(reid is worst winning coach in preseason and Brady will make a statement), Cards (pitts has no backup QB and revenge factor even though its preseason), Oakland (Dallas just plain SUCKS) Gl

Well thats it for today except the Yankees RL later GL
    Last edited by BigMoneyMan; 08-13-09 at 06:36 PM.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well it's about time you made some money opposite of me. Don't try to make a living doing it. It's monetary suicide as I have told you before. Well you've already found that out the hard way...You got lucky with some of the shitty calls down the stretch against the Shock. But hey they were on the road like me.

Word to the wise though. If you want street cred in the WNBA, you need to start keeping an accurate record or get someone to keep it for you homes. Without it, you're just another White Guy talking the shit. Gotta go all the way, homes. And stop f*cking off your profits playing all of those damn football games, lol! Stick to WNBA.

BigMoneyMan

Alright for today in game one of the WNBA the SUNS More to come.
    Well here we go again i am rolling with NY.
    I van't believe I am saying this but I am taking the sparks and the inflated line. is should be -3 so lets hope they come out smoking. onlt a half bet though GL

NFL Vikings, Bengals, Broncos,
    Last edited by BigMoneyMan; 08-14-09 at 05:55 PM.

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Well it's about time you made some money opposite of me. Don't try to make a living doing it. It's monetary suicide as I have told you before. Well you've already found that out the hard way...You got lucky with some of the shitty calls down the stretch against the Shock. But hey they were on the road like me.

Word to the wise though. If you want street cred in the WNBA, you need to start keeping an accurate record or get someone to keep it for you homes. Without it, you're just another White Guy talking the shit. Gotta go all the way, homes. And stop f*cking off your profits playing all of those damn football games, lol! Stick to WNBA.
    Yes I know Blah blah. I'm just glad someone is actually looking at this. Anyway I will talk to you later. Have a safe trip to the great tundra. You notice by Football plays don't you. Couldn't take the Jets to much reverse movement.

Psylence
    Psylence's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Bad luck with sparks and NY bounce back tomorrow

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by Psylence View Post
    Bad luck with sparks and NY bounce back tomorrow
    Suck vs suck to fade teams and up 10 cant close, Tell me im a dipshit becuase Im a dipshit ****

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

LA should bounce back today...

BigMoneyMan

DAMM IT I hate sparks, Monarchs and shock. Fu cking whores. i deserve it Because I AM A DUMBASS!! I told evryone not to touch these three team. jesus. I sparks really **** C**** **** Up 8 and cant close
    FAde te DUMASS!!! No play would ave been right

Ps now all my bust ass with Ck just is no fun BECAUSE BIGMONEY IS A DUMBASS.

night ladies

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

hey bmm how are you brother. i have got myself into that whole players talk squabble mess but when nfl and nba starts we will be chatting regularly bro.

BigMoneyMan

So far I have Mercury. I think the Shock pull one out but screw those losers. After my rant from the last post I have learned my lesson

Late game don't even have to look at it Mystics!!
    Last edited by BigMoneyMan; 08-18-09 at 06:15 PM.

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    hey bmm how are you brother. i have got myself into that whole players talk squabble mess but when nfl and nba starts we will be chatting regularly bro.
    Good to see your still around. Hope all is well. I will PM you.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-14-15 at 09:51 AM.

12 Last