gbpack
    gbpack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Cippers/Nuggets...Who ya Got?

Clippers seem like easy play but line movement would suggest otherwise...torn on this one

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

i'll punch myself in the face before i back the nuggets on the road to beat a good team on a winning streak. think about it. square or not, nuggets are pathetic.

gbpack
    gbpack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    i'll punch myself in the face before i back the nuggets on the road to beat a good team on a winning streak. think about it. square or not, nuggets are pathetic.
    Trust me i know I made that mistake when playing a bad portland team without aldridge and a banged up matthews and they made no shot outside the paint until 38 seconds left. I myself like clippers also just tryin to get some chatter before gametime.

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

Anyone like the over?

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by gbpack View Post
    Trust me i know I made that mistake when playing a bad portland team without aldridge and a banged up matthews and they made no shot outside the paint until 38 seconds left. I myself like clippers also just tryin to get some chatter before gametime.
    win or not, i wont bet against chris paul on christmas. one of the most cutthroat guys in the league, he HATES losing prob more than anyone...i like my money being with him. just a small bet for me for some late night action. might buy it down a little...

Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Quote Originally Posted by gbpack View Post
    Clippers seem like easy play but line movement would suggest otherwise...torn on this one

Dont over think this game. Clippers are red hot, plus the clipper payers seem to be motivated to not only win, but they seem motivated to beat the spread also.

vinndy
    vinndy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3436

I don't bet a lot of hoops, but this seems like Clippers are the play.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Yinz Hooligan View Post
    Dont over think this game. Clippers are red hot, plus the clipper payers seem to be motivated to not only win, but they seem motivated to beat the spread also.

What tells you that a player is motivated to beat a spread? Pretty ridiculous comment but maybe you have something to prove me otherwise.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    What tells you that a player is motivated to beat a spread? Pretty ridiculous comment but maybe you have something to prove me otherwise.
    He prolly met motivated to beat there opponents soundly or to win clear. Pretty rediculous statement indeed if he meant what he said.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Quote Originally Posted by Yinz Hooligan View Post
    Dont over think this game. Clippers are red hot, plus the clipper payers seem to be motivated to not only win, but THEY SEEM MOTIVATED TO BEAT THE SPREAD ALSO.

why will they be motivated? Do they know and care for spreads?

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

I probably will just lay off a already up 3500 for the day. No need to be greedy

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

christ paul over 17.5

He will get his vs lawson.
    Last edited by krk1030; 12-25-12 at 09:35 PM.

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

My over/clip ml is looking great. Clips are legit this year would not be surprised at all to see a clipper/heat final.

texassoljaz
    texassoljaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who should I play sh? Den-1.5 103

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by qb1789 View Post
    My over/clip ml is looking great. Clips are legit this year would not be surprised at all to see a clipper/heat final.
    if healthy i agree. chauncey and g hill havent even played yet. i've never seen such a deep team in all my years in watching nba. plus with odom rounding into shape....WATCH OUT

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

if healthy i agree. chauncey and g hill havent even played yet. i've never seen such a deep team in all my years in watching nba. plus with odom rounding into shape....WATCH OUT
    They are crazy deep man. They will legit challenge the heat in the finals even if they're not completely healthy. Very impressed with this squad.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not sure what you can count on from that trio health/production-wise in the spring.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I think they can be valuable but for whatever reason I don't see it all working out. This team can still win the West but I doubt that trio of vets is a major factor in it.