johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Friday December 21, 2012 Plays!!

Current Record
    (13-15)(-$210)

Atlanta Hawks -2 (-110). I was waiting for this line to come out all day and when I saw it at -2, I almost came on myself. Lol. I thought Atlanta would be favored by at least 6 points. Yea I know Jru Holiday and the crew will play tonite for the Sixers but the Sixers still suck. They owned Atlanta last year but I will take a chance with Atlanta as they are a good road team. I see this being a defensive grudge match with Atlanta pulling it out. $110 to win $100

I also want to play Charlotte as a +10 underdog to Golden State but I want to see the outcome of this game first. Good Luck to me..

johnnymapalo

One more:

Washington +7 (-120). I don't trust Detroit as a favorite. I will make a small play with Washington and buy half a point. Washington usually plays hard to the end, they just sucketh.. $24 to win $20.

johnnymapalo

I ya yi. I learned a good lesson tonite. Atlanta doesn't give a shit and just plays to win if they even do that. I should have known when Philly beat them all 3 times last year. I completely ignored that fact. Also, Washington should never be placed on anyone's betcard anytime in this lifetime. 2 stupid bets. Oh well, tomorrow is another day..

Current Record
    (13-17)(-$344)