rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

This okc -3 vs Minnesota is WAY off. Something fishy here

There is NO reason okc should be only -3 against Minnesota. Okc just gave -6.5 against Atlanta last night. Idc if this is a b2b game okc is a young team. Wolves have played 2 b2b games in the past 6 days. I just don't see wolves being able 2 keep up. Explain

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

T-Wolves are not a bunch of scrubs though, they play solid ball at home. Love has been struggling though, Rubio will be back tonight. I do think the line is a little low (should be around -5). But then I think everyone would have hopped on the T-Wolves had they opened at +5, OKC is playing 3rd game in 4 nights (I know that always a big factor), but T-Wolves are a solid squad. Im going to wait and see if I can get the T-Wolves at around +5 and go from there.

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

T-Wolves always play Oklahoma City tough. Remember that epic 149-140 triple overtime game last year? The Wolves almost took down OKC in April too with nearly half of their lineup out due to injury (no Love, Rubio, Ridnour). Needless to say, the Wolves have had this game circled on the calendar since the beginning of the season. Advertisements for tickets have been hyping up this game for over a month. It's on national TV (a rarity for Minnesota). They are looking to make a statement against one of the top teams in the NBA. This is a pesky, trap road game for OKC, and it might be the one that snaps their 12 game winning streak.

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

Okl even stronger this year. Think they are the best team right now. But they will lose some, that is for sure. Normally they win and cover easily