Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

No +14?

Seems like a good spot to take the Hornets. I've watched the hornets play the last couple games and they are playing VERY hard (almost took out the Warriors last night and Portland on Sunday). I think the Clipps probably win this game, but after coming back from a long road trip, I dont see them covering 14 against a hungry hornets team. Thoughts?

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

LAC keeps covering, can't continue. can't win everygame. they'll let down tonight.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Noh it's b2b2b

Clipp by 20

wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Be careful, if i remember correctly, about a month or so ago, New orleans won at the Clips, and Im sure itll be payback. a good team like the Clippers will want revenge, this is a no play, or a Clips play IMO. Good luck

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Noh it's b2b2b

Clipp by 20
    Also, 3 game in 4 nights (which is why the spread is high), but the Hornets are young and the trip from Oakland to LA is only a couple hours. Probably got in last night, good nights sleep and will be ready to ball tonight.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Noh it's b2b2b

Clipp by 20
    It's b2b
    They had a day's rest in between the Portland and Golden State game.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by wager1 View Post
    Be careful, if i remember correctly, about a month or so ago, New orleans won at the Clips, and Im sure itll be payback. a good team like the Clippers will want revenge, this is a no play, or a Clips play IMO. Good luck
    Funny think is though, it was almost the same exact scenario. It was the clipps first home game after being on the road for four games. Hornets were on a 7-8 game skid. Only difference tonight is the Clipps have been winning (going for the 10th straight tonight)? Hornets are once again on 8 game skid, but are still playing very hard (which tells me something about their character, these guys want to win).