Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by secueritae View Post
    I can, Bargnani is a fat cancer that is too lazy to play D or rebound. With him out, the Raptors have been dominating.
    Also looks like Calderon getting more mins is winning ticket for the craptors.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

who needed 4.5 points versace???.......cavs backers buried bigtime!

shimeon40

leetreaper.......

PremierWagers
    Update your status
    PremierWagers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2479

good call versace

versaceLOCKS
    versaceLOCKS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buddy If I am gambling I am being selective, and bet as much as I can or want to. On top of that, my bets come through! Instead of showing some respect. You bash my thread, my picks, and saying its pure luck. THIS IS ABOUT MONEY! to make money, you need a WIN! You my friend, are all over the place. In the last couple of days you look lost.

Good game, right

versaceLOCKS

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    who needed 4.5 points versace???.......cavs backers buried bigtime!
    THANKS, even though I dont get some of these guys and I posted early too, for people to get on this. Was not a last minute kinda of a thing - this is what I call - EASY PAY DAY BRO!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

leetreaper.......
    Do i know you? F lowlife ...

Nice win but Raps shoot over 50% like twice a year so its questionable ( the win ) imho...

versaceLOCKS

Quote Originally Posted by PremierWagers View Post
    good call versace
    Thanks for the support, positive energy always helps.
    Points Awarded:

shimeon40 gave versaceLOCKS 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by versaceLOCKS View Post
    Buddy If I am gambling I am being selective, and bet as much as I can or want to. On top of that, my bets come through! Instead of showing some respect. You bash my thread, my picks, and saying its pure luck. THIS IS ABOUT MONEY! to make money, you need a WIN! You my friend, are all over the place. In the last couple of days you look lost.

Good game, right
    Right.. because you have won every bet you have ever made right? Not really sure what you are trying to accomplish here, but my guess is once you start losing (which you will), you will vanish and come back under a different handle trying to pump your picks. Why you do it, I have no idea, I am here to discuss with other like minded betters, not have a circle jerk session. If you cant handle someone questioning your picks, well then.. thats your bad.

shimeon40

yep versace u keep going bro..i took ML ..knew this was on the cards...well done versace..u have the potential to be the best capper here since Dad....

shimeon40

2 points to versace..now u have points..

leetreaper

I don`t know about you, but I am feeling damn good about my pick!! I wasnt hoping, or guessing.

Whats so retarded about winning some money, if you think favorites are always your best bet then you are burning money buddy. I feel safe with my bet and the game is not even over.
    Its got nothing to do with favs...you win thats all what matters...

shimeon40

humble pie from leetreaper..no hard feelings bro..just pay more attention to versace next time..he's no fool..could be the next Dad on this forum.

leetreaper

The guy wins 1 lucky bet he posted and i looks like a genious...this forum is unreal

versaceLOCKS

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Do i know you? F lowlife ...

Nice win but Raps shoot over 50% like twice a year so its questionable ( the win ) imho...
    You think I dont know, I DO, but it was about tonight, Cavs looked way too easy - public all over - huge let down, based on the last couple of games Raptors showed improvement and I thought they would cover 100% , even win, but I played it safe. If someone calls that a gamble, I say it was a smart play

anyways good game, see you at the next one

leetreaper

humble pie from leetreaper..no hard feelings bro..just pay more attention to versace next time..he's no fool..could be the next Dad on this forum.
    Good for him i dont mind.

shimeon40

i didn't listen to versace..i just posted on his thread cause i liked raptors and so did he.

leetreaper

You think I dont know, I DO, but it was about tonight, Cavs looked way too easy - public all over - huge let down, based on the last couple of games Raptors showed improvement and I thought they would cover 100% , even win, but I played it safe. If someone calls that a gamble, I say it was a smart play

anyways good game, see you at the next one
    I think it was a coinflip at best , give me 3 reasons it wasnt...

shimeon40

1.conspiracy theory..nba want raps to win one in US of A..not same refs where amir johnson got sent off..2.Renewed Team Spirit..3Team spirit under pressure.

shimeon40

no stats helped u pick raps..never under estimate team spirit

versaceLOCKS

1.conspiracy theory..nba want raps to win one in US of A..not same refs where amir johnson got sent off..2.Renewed Team Spirit..3Team spirit under pressure.
    no stats helped u pick raps..never under estimate team spirit
    exactly + what I said in my previous post = LOCK

versaceLOCKS

Its funny how it works, the first thing we (most people) always do is check the odds on a game, once we do that, your mind gets stuck! we have a winner! and thats why we hit some and miss most (usually). I am more selective and look at the games with a diff. eye from a diff. angle

ALL THE BEST AND SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shimeon40

versaceLOCKS

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Right.. because you have won every bet you have ever made right? Not really sure what you are trying to accomplish here, but my guess is once you start losing (which you will), you will vanish and come back under a different handle trying to pump your picks. Why you do it, I have no idea, I am here to discuss with other like minded betters, not have a circle jerk session. If you cant handle someone questioning your picks, well then.. thats your bad.
    This is not my first bet, and not my first win or last. I know how to win, and lose. I am not trying to accomplish much, just show to some that there are WINNERS out there, not just losers that accept their losses and continue to lose, and they think its OK! because its not! Also You can question my picks, and I am always opened for discussion we can talk for hours but what for ? so you can tell me after the game, oh pure luck, or yeah my team didnt show up tonight, cmon! BET, WIN or LOSE and move! Hit them hard or harder the next game.

If I lose a lock, I will have a double lock the next time, and still make money, but the thing is... very hard for me to lose I WIN! Now I can wish you good luck on your next bet!

shimeon40

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Nice hit Versace

Lift2beFit
    Lift2beFit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

Good Call V.... However Don't use the word Lock, Scares too many people lol.

Instead say its a parked 2 ton truck on a highly angled hill with the E-brake on.... Sounds a little better hahahaha

Eagles27

This is not my first bet, and not my first win or last. I know how to win, and lose. I am not trying to accomplish much, just show to some that there are WINNERS out there, not just losers that accept their losses and continue to lose, and they think its OK! because its not! Also You can question my picks, and I am always opened for discussion we can talk for hours but what for ? so you can tell me after the game, oh pure luck, or yeah my team didnt show up tonight, cmon! BET, WIN or LOSE and move! Hit them hard or harder the next game.

If I lose a lock, I will have a double lock the next time, and still make money, but the thing is... very hard for me to lose I WIN! Now I can wish you good luck on your next bet!
    Just saying man, if you are going to start a thread, at least provide some useful information. Posting a pick with a bunch of pictures of locks doesn't do anyone any good, its just annoying and disruptive (at least to me it is). Win or Lose im not going to knock you if you at least put some effort into your posts and engage in discussions. However, if all you are ever going to do is post a pick with big pictures of Locks, you'll just be another clown in my eyes.

versaceLOCKS

I did say why I like the Raptors in a couple of posts, so that + having a great record against the Cavs! It was a good bet, I was right and made easy money. I got a play for tonight too, and it will be the same deal, font + pictures + locks, thats the way I roll - it makes me feel good, and when I feel good, I win.

lunchbawks thanks! Lift2beFit now that was funny! cheers to that!

shimeon40

versacelocks....liking sack of shit sacremento alot...any thoughts??..too late anyway i've backed them...

franka33
    franka33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

versace whats the play tonight

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

If you are so good start your own thread and put your picks in their with a DOCUMENTED record instead of being like some 13 year old boy attention whore with no ball hair who just kissed a girl for the first time, and has to let all his friends know.

These clowns are getting worse and worse...LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME !!!!!!

Grow some ball hair, and grow the fk up

First 12