dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

nba betting is a joke

Its impossible to make money betting on nba games, you cant predict this crap, its not about which team is better, its about which team is going to show up to play. Look at the fuc,king mavericks today and i'm not even gonna go into details on that game, and don't get me started on the Miami heat and lakers. Do yourself a favor and just stick to college basket ball & nfl

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Why the hell would you bet the Mavs after playing a double ot last night? They were on the road and playing B2B on top of it. NBA is real easy if you know what to look for.

Also never bet against home teams on Fri nights.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

i dont care if the mavs played back to back 6OT games. that dont justify getting blown-out by a depleted pathetic raptors squad.

moguler
    moguler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8093

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    Its impossible to make money betting on nba games, you cant predict this crap, its not about which team is better, its about which team is going to show up to play. Look at the fuc,king mavericks today and i'm not even gonna go into details on that game, and don't get me started on the Miami heat and lakers. Do yourself a favor and just stick to college basket ball & nfl
    Sorry for your loss.
    But, if you follow your logic, we wouldn't "have to" bet very first place, would we? Yes, if "depleted pathetic" team always "has to" get blown away by an opponent team, then why care betting after all? You just put money on some "descent" team to crush "a depleted pathetic" team, and then you just wait for the end, and then you collect cash, simple. After all, it's gamble, betting. Why does NBA do have to follow your logic? You need to learn self-discipline first, sir. Good luck to your next play.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

f u c k off lol college is even worse. you're dealing with scrub kids....

arizona -10.5 favorites and were down 21-0 to nevada today. college is fu c k i n g balls.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Everyone in the NBA can play. There's only 400 500 guys in the league for a reason. Everyone on the court can play. It's not college basketball.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

OP should quit betting if cannot deal with losing! It is gambling for a reason! "RISKS"

MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which is why you have to study the possible desire, passion, will to win and inspiration. It's a storyline, imagine yourself in the player's and coaches set up. If we went on who the better team was... Oklahoma, Heat and Spurs would win every single one of their matches, it's not that black and white though. If you can't deal with it, tough shit. It's like this in many sports and what do you expect anyway when a team plays an average of 4 matches per calendar week? Get real brother.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Just because you suck at it, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Sorry if it isn't for you, just make your fortune in college hoops and NFL.

TBsp75
    TBsp75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2060

if i didn't remember wrong billy walter only bet on 2 sports. NFL and NBA

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

You are 1000% correct...

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by TBsp75 View Post
    if i didn't remember wrong billy walter only bet on 2 sports. NFL and NBA
    pretty sure he bets all sports

Sttub
    Sttub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I saw that raptors win coming from a mile, they almost beat the crap out of BRO Nets right before and needed to win bad.
    I had a huge feeling raptors bench would be better than their starting line up, beating Mavs by 20 points...dam raptors better get rid of that sh'it starting line up.

btw I have 0 prior sports betting experience prior to two weeks ago I almost never watched or followed any sports my whole life.