sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Isiah Thomas. The Second coming of...

15 Minutes. 26 Points. Book it.

Actually made a 20 point blow out in OKC an interesting game, even Durant and Westbrook had to take their sweatshirts off and come back into the game to close it.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Guy was relevant for a while last year but has done nothing most of this season.

Cool story but will always struggle.

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    15 Minutes. 26 Points. Book it.

Actually made a 20 point blow out in OKC an interesting game, even Durant and Westbrook had to take their sweatshirts off and come back into the game to close it.
    Second coming of whom? I just hope he earns more minutes. Boy can ball

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by PickyBob View Post

Isiah Thomas...

sando

Quote Originally Posted by PickyBob View Post
    Um... The second coming of Isiah Thomas, as in one of the greatest players of all time. C'mon Bob? (Isaiah/Isiah)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isiah_Thomas

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

That pg rotation in Sac. is a mess. There is no consistency from Thomas, to Brooks, to Fredette. Sorry brah, nice spurt for stats, but the guy just another avg. pg.

PickyBob

Um... The second coming of Isiah Thomas, as in one of the greatest players of all time. C'mon Bob? (Isaiah/Isiah)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isiah_Thomas

Ahhhh yes, I read thread title quickly and completely forgot that the Sac PG has a slight variation in spelling of the first name. My bad, my bad.

PickyBob

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    That pg rotation in Sac. is a mess. There is no consistency from Thomas, to Brooks, to Fredette. Sorry brah, nice spurt for stats, but the guy just another avg. pg.
    The entire rotation in Sac town is a mess. They have some good pieces, just no superstar or leadership.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Did he start? Tyreke on the 2, Thomas at the 1 - thanks for coming.

sando

This kid is legit, I love watching him play. Remember this name. Most improved candidate this season?

hawley

This kid is legit, I love watching him play. Remember this name. Most improved candidate this season?

Did you see him last year? He hasn't really improved and hasn't had the opportunity to do so.

He doesn't get the consistent minutes in Sactown to threaten for MIP.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sando... I am actually shocked this is coming from you. He was way better last season, specially in the end than he's being this season.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    Sando... I am actually shocked this is coming from you. He was way better last season, specially in the end than he's being this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Did you see him last year? He hasn't really improved and hasn't had the opportunity to do so.

He doesn't get the consistent minutes in Sactown to threaten for MIP.
    I think the question is have you lads seen him this year? I've watched all or part of most Kings games this year (I watch a lot of pacific ball, my strongest division by far). Seriously he is so exciting with ball in hand, I don't think stats tell the full story. He has now been promoted to starting p/g (since my original post) in Sac town and I can tell you he will not look back from here. Since my original post he has averaged 14 pts and 3.3 ast in only 24.4 minutes per game! Remember the kid is only 23. I've been watching this league for 20 years and it's rare I get so excited watching a p/g, I'm telling you this guy just needs to develop some consistency and he will be a star...

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calm down Sando eheh. Definetly have lots of respect for your knowledge but have you looked at the why the Celtics are guarding him? And last time out, cmon, Prigioni and Kidd against his quickness? Also he got hot from 3. He was one of my favorite players last year, I picked him in a fantasy team, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Too much of a streaky shooter and too undersized. I hardly doubt he'll develop any consistency...

sando

Wow. If anyone is watching the game against the C's you will understand what I mean. Kid is untouchable by any of the Celtics defenders (even Rondo) just blows by them with at will...

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    Calm down Sando eheh. Definetly have lots of respect for your knowledge but have you looked at the why the Celtics are guarding him? And last time out, cmon, Prigioni and Kidd against his quickness? Also he got hot from 3. He was one of my favorite players last year, I picked him in a fantasy team, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Too much of a streaky shooter and too undersized. I hardly doubt he'll develop any consistency...
    They are playing the Celtics mate, not the Knicks?

Edit - Oh you mean last game played. My bad.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sando i think you need to focus more on the potential of celtics J.Collins..keep an eye out for him in the future..playing some remarkable ball at present..17 minutes,5 fouls,0 points and part of starting 5.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

kid played amazing for sac tonight, he's an exciting player when shots are falling

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Won my Sac by 21+ +1800
    Points Awarded:

sando gave Seto 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    kid played amazing for sac tonight, he's an exciting player when shots are falling

Yeah mate, the stat line was pretty impressive.

27 pts (10-15) 4 rebounds 5 assists 1 steal and only 2 TO's.

*Great call on the Kings m/l by the way

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

IT is the truth....watched him play a lot at Washington.

sando

Had to bump this thread, as I got laughed at last season when I proposed that this kid was the real deal.

He is already top 10 pg in the league and will only get better.