crmejia23
    crmejia23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

My NBA parlays for the day(Im a three teamer) ...What do you guys think?

I like the following to cover:
    Memphis +1.5 at Denver
    Utah -2 at Phoenix
    Golden State -4.5 at Orlando
    Mavs -5 at Toronto (No lowry, no Bargnani)
    Minnesota -4 at New Orleans (Anthony Davis is questionable)

Im confused on whether to do 1 3 team and 1 2 team or 2 3 teams....im only betting 100 overall and im thinking on making 2 bets...any suggestions? blunt and honest ones are the ones im looking for.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Careful with Toronto, They are desperate for a win. I can see them eek out a win.

MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

No lowry = Toast

killersweet

Quote Originally Posted by MakinItHappen View Post
    No lowry = Toast
    well, from what I have seen Lowry hasn't been that great for Toronto. He has great individual stats, but he is not making the team better. Raptors will struggle on offence without lowry and Bargnani for sure. But they seem to play harder at home. Dallas should win this game with their bench power, but raptors are a weird bunch. They screwed up the Brooklyn cover last wednesday with some last minute bs.

crmejia23

i appreciate your suggestions but yeah i'm pretty confident with dallas covering...with barg and kyle lowry out and dallas' great scoring as of late...Hopefully I'm right. Any other suggestions? so do you like the other teams?

as99
    as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

Pacers with Holiday out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: crmejia23

crmejia23

i knooooow...i just saw that!! i already placed my bets hmmm what to do what to do...might just bet on that game alone worth all my bets of the day, so i cant get my money back if my parlays go wrong lol

killersweet

Quote Originally Posted by crmejia23 View Post
    i appreciate your suggestions but yeah i'm pretty confident with dallas covering...with barg and kyle lowry out and dallas' great scoring as of late...Hopefully I'm right. Any other suggestions? so do you like the other teams?
    I like Grizz and Minni. Rest are kind of toss up games. GST should win, but may be too high after the miami win? I don't trust utah on the road and the line looks weird.

sbrhgary
    sbrhgary's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Agree with everything u said, but it's Friday so bet on favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I like Grizz and Minni. Rest are kind of toss up games. GST should win, but may be too high after the miami win? I don't trust utah on the road and the line looks weird.

mojojo
    mojojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

That's what everyone thought when the two were out against Brooklyn. Yet they still covered. I lean with a team that will play hard with their two stars out.