The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Thoughts on a little parlay?

Minnesota ML (-165)
    Prop Bet Z. Randolph Over 17.5 Pts (-150)
    Prop Bet D. Cousins Over 18 (-125)

Approx. +370 Odds.

Seems like every is on the Wolves tonight. Hope that's a good thing. Minnesota has had a long time to scout this game. Nuggets, imo, are overrated but always competitive. Minn should take this one, I see a huge game coming for Kevin Love.

Randolph will eat up the suns inside, nobody will be able to bang with him. gortat and/or lopez are just not good enough.

Same goes for Cousins. Nobody the bucks have can defend him around the basket. Easy 20+ for him tonight.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

thoughts on lisa ann

abe74
    abe74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4481

Cousins is suspended for tonight's game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I took Denver but I took the Randolph prop over myself. Morris is gonna try to defend him early on and that's a mistake in the starting lineup. Gentry actually might switch that up and start Scola tonight if he's smart. But Gentry isn't that smart so he probably won't

MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I took Denver but I took the Randolph prop over myself. Morris is gonna try to defend him early on and that's a mistake in the starting lineup. Gentry actually might switch that up and start Scola tonight if he's smart. But Gentry isn't that smart so he probably won't
    He said this morning he's doing that (switching Scola). Either way I agree, even a broken clock can be right twice a day. Gentry should have been gone long ago.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by MrVJP View Post
    He said this morning he's doing that (switching Scola). Either way I agree, even a broken clock can be right twice a day. Gentry should have been gone long ago.
    I'm gonna be an assistant coach in the nba some day

The Architect

neither of them can handle Randolph on the block. back to the basket, getting to the foul line alot tonight. or at least thats what I expect. I'm an idiot and didn't realize cousins was suspended, just reduces the payout, no biggie. Minnesota is shooting absolutely HORRIBLE in the first half, I've seen them miss at least half a dozen layups...and they are still in this game. should be close. Goat, you were spot on with NETS second half, I hit it myself. Johnson had a great showing. good call.

The Architect

and the wolves are up at halftime after shooting terribly. I have over 101.5 in this game TT as well. can't believe that's on pace ater the way they just played. I'll take it.

The Architect

cash. cash em all