The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Thoughts on a little parlay?

Detroit +6.5
    Miami ML -270
    Houston Texans TT Over 20.5

a very solid +300 payout.

Bout a point for detroit and bought the TT down also.

Detroit has been hit hard here late off the +6 and is now +5.5. Should be a tight game between them and philly, i think both of these teams are very evenly matched and I expect G. Monroe and Knight to get up for this game. Lot of young guns here, both teams will play hard, should come down to free throws at the end. Feel very comfortable getting 6.5 here.

Miami will win tonight. No idea if they cover the spread, I think atlanta might get a backdoor here. But the heat are tired of being out hustled and out played, by now they really know and realize that everyoen will be gunning for you every single night now that you are champs. they'll protect home court, and pull this one out. Atlanta will not be able to keep up with Miami's pace. Not enough firepower

A little MNF action, a very standard bet for me, Ill take a good offense any day to score 3 td's in a game. this matchup has shootout and points written all over it. i think the texans win straight up but will never bet against brady to lose at home. BOL

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

capped the game exactly right, just was on the unlucky side at the end. Detroit losses by 0.5 a point. damnit.
    Miami will win. And houston is getting destroyed by the pats.
    oh well, on to the next one.