OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matthews & Batum (should be) out for PORT

That's 32 points and two good jump shooters on a team that believes you can only score outside the paint.
    I'm going to just go Tor ML despite them being the worst team in the NBA this year and at the tail end of a long distant road trip. This PORT team has no depth and just lost their two best shooters with trash coming in to replace them.

Tor +145 for me

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Wow man, u r really brave. To take Tor ML, you gotta have some guts. I know Porland is hurting and raptors desperately need a win, so all signs point to a raptors cover, but still hard to bet on a team that loses focus like the raptors. All they need is a one bad quarter and they are out of the game. Portland is also a solid home team. I would rather take the points than the ML.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I believe Portland has the lowest scoring bench in the league. When you move those low scorers that typically play against other bench guys and can't do well and you move them into the starting lineup, I think that has to give value on TOR here.

Honestly I'd take Toronto with the points until Portland figures something out (even with their guys in), their coach has not made adjustments and this team should be way better.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Wow man, u r really brave. To take Tor ML, you gotta have some guts. I know Porland is hurting and raptors desperately need a win, so all signs point to a raptors cover, but still hard to bet on a team that loses focus like the raptors. All they need is a one bad quarter and they are out of the game. Portland is also a solid home team. I would rather take the points than the ML.
    So you have to have incredible guts to take the ML but taking the points is ok?

You do realise that if they lose there is a 80+% chance it will be by 4 or more points right?

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I like Toronto tonight, but since they are Toronto naturally I'm skeptical.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

blazers under 99 (110)