blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Suns getting 10.5 during a noon game

Do they really match up THAT poorly vs LAC to warrant a spread this big? Has Backdoor cover written all over it at worst. LAC got their big national TV blowout. Before that game they had been 3-9 last 12 ATS as an 8+ point favorite. Might be back to fade city

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phoenix is a really inconsistent team. They have a propensity to dig themselves a hole routinely, going down DDs in many games, only to come charging back. I just think Clippers are TOO deep of a team, riding their bench, furthermore Clips have blown-out opposition at home (They beat the Spurs by DD at home for instance). The question is whether they'll play down to competition tomorrow. I just see Paul, Griffin, Jordan, and Crawford having big games tomorrow cumulatively.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sun's Moneyline

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

As much as I like Clippers I took Suns. Beasley getting benched so whoever starts will hopefully step up for the position

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Sun's Moneyline
    Easy fade. Still laughing about Oakland ml

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Should be a game, I won't be laying 10.5 pts with anyone in the NBA at this time.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns seem to always cover against the Clippers

and the fact there's one early NBA game tommorrow

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Phoenix is a really inconsistent team. They have a propensity to dig themselves a hole routinely, going down DDs in many games, only to come charging back. I just think Clippers are TOO deep of a team, riding their bench, furthermore Clips have blown-out opposition at home (They beat the Spurs by DD at home for instance). The question is whether they'll play down to competition tomorrow. I just see Paul, Griffin, Jordan, and Crawford having big games tomorrow cumulatively.