OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

GSW +6.5 is too ripe

GSW I predict will end the season one of the best ATS. They are flying under the radar atm and 6 points I think is a good chunk considering they play pretty good defense and have guys that can score on jump shots. A chunk on the ML wouldn't hurt, but I think people may be a little too drunk on the Nets because of a few wins and the East Coast media. Brooke Lopez is still out I believe, GSW has entirely unspectacular forwards but they get the job done.

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I agree about GS finishing the season as one of the best ATS, but I'm not too sure about tonight. I'm still looking into it, but I don't have a good lean one way or the other.

My Dubs have performed well this season, but this road trip is a tough stretch and a real test.

OhMyEli

They are on the second game of the road trip I believe, it is no where near a tough stretch yet.
    Although I will probably tail BKN, I think to this point they have not had that impressive of wins save maybe 2 of them (a poor road NYK and an unsettled BOS team).
    I think BKN is very strong, I just see a 3 or 4 point win if they do with GS beating them by 10 only about 2.5 weeks ago when they had Lopez.

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

tough game

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Nets are coming off tough B2B losses to the Heat and Thunder and get Evans back today to boost their interior presence. The Warriors are playing their second game of a 7 game cross-country trip, with this game being the toughest in their first four.

Multiple studies have shown that in the NBA, on average, the road team is at it's weakest in the second game of long trips, even if it's counter-intuitive. Bad spot for the Warriors.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 12-07-12 at 01:29 PM.

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

I like GSW and they made me some decent money already this year but I just feel like BKN is to physical for them at home. Deron and Joe Johnson are way too strong for Curry and Thompson. Brooklyn will be shooting lay-ups and mid range in the 4th while GSW will be shooting long-range jumpers on the road. Not a good combo. Yea 6.5 is a lot of points to lay to GSW but I think it's actually warranted here - I'll pass

Also, if anyone follows Brooklyn closely can they fill me in on why Stackhouse plays 30 mins and Marshon Brooks doesn't see the floor?

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Another factor in my eyes is that while GS has a winning road record, in 3 of their 4 losses on the road they've been dropped by double digits. So when things go wrong for them on the road, they tend to lose by a healthy margin. I'm still not sure I'll play this game, but I would play the Nets if i did. Nets ML might be the play

GeeVee86
    GeeVee86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by celtics3388 View Post
    I like GSW and they made me some decent money already this year but I just feel like BKN is to physical for them at home. Deron and Joe Johnson are way too strong for Curry and Thompson. Brooklyn will be shooting lay-ups and mid range in the 4th while GSW will be shooting long-range jumpers on the road. Not a good combo. Yea 6.5 is a lot of points to lay to GSW but I think it's actually warranted here - I'll pass

Also, if anyone follows Brooklyn closely can they fill me in on why Stackhouse plays 30 mins and Marshon Brooks doesn't see the floor?

Brooks has been battling injury. Stackhouse took over in the meantime and has fared well. Avery Johnson is riding the old guy for what he can I guess. Brooks is clearly the long-term keeper.

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Quote Originally Posted by GeeVee86 View Post

Brooks has been battling injury. Stackhouse took over in the meantime and has fared well. Avery Johnson is riding the old guy for what he can I guess. Brooks is clearly the long-term keeper.
    Oh ok didn't know he was hurt.. guy can flat out score. I feel like he could be like a poor man's Jamal Crawford for them

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough game yes, but I think GSW takes this spread wise.... spread is too much IMO and they should cover within a point or 2

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I took Brooklyn -5.5 good luck with whomever you choose!

OhMyEli

Two nights in a row

TheFlash
    TheFlash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1735

The Nets cant hold the penetrating ball. What bullshit

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Nice hit...was on the nets myself. Brooklyn might just be the worst second half team in the league or at least they look like it when I'm on them.