blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Bulls almost seem too easy tomorrow

I've been advocating fading the bulls this year but we beat up on the bottom dwellers. Rarely lose to teams we should beat. I have not much reason to believe this isn't at least somewhat similar to cleveland the other night. detroit turns the ball over and makes a lot of stupid mistakes and you can't do that against a thibs defense. Bulls give consistent effort and will still be some steam left over from the pacers loss. looking for you guys to talk me out of it

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I was thinking Bulls too...line moved from -2 to -2.5, 20 mins ago. I like Memphis too but i only want to play one game tomorrow.

blanco

mehhh just re-looked at detroits schedule. they are definitely legit at home
    Last edited by blanco; 12-07-12 at 02:27 AM.

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

yeah, was sorta leaning on the under but 182 is pretty low

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Detroit has been legit at home over the last 4 or 5 games, however Golden State lit them up pretty good the other night as at +1. If you really look at who they have won against at home, it's not exactly an impressive list. ( Phoenix, Portland, Cleveland ). The Bulls obviously arent as strong as previous years, but they are still a solid team and very good defensively. The Bulls have beaten the teams that they should have on the road ( Cleveland twice, Phoenix, Milwaukee ) and I consider Detroit to be on that same level. The line may seem alittle funny but the Bulls aren't going to blow many teams out but they should do enough to get the cover.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

the move is Detroit.

blanco

congrats to those that took bulls because of my post. i didnt pull the trigger just because I guy who's picks I pay for liked detroit. hindsight is 20/20 but i should trust my instinct with the bulls, usually pretty good!