kenshin11x
    kenshin11x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Picking NBA winners

What are the most important things that you look for when trying to pick which team to bet on. Is it a consistent winner? What do people look at that are over rated or under rated? What traps do you keep falling for?

-I make sure there is a motivational edge on the betting team. ex: revenge game
    -Always ask myself and find out why the bookmakers make the line the number it is.
    -Always have to remind myself "If it's too good to be true, it usually damn is," if a side looks juicy to bet on. Has saved me a lot of money, yet I still fall trap sometimes = (

Over rated: Public betting %. Line movement. Trends.
    Obvious to not base your decision heavily from these alone. I just take them into consideration a little. Line movement just mind fks me.

Of course not every revenge game or particular thing I look for wins all the time, but it is consistent enough where I do pay attention too and it does usually yield more winning bets than not.

Anything is appreciated. Thanks.

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Numbers never lie, i find the easiest way to make decisions is to look at road/home splits and the last 5 games theyve played on either the road or at home and pick up on trends

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

Back-to-back games and home/away splits.