bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

Lamar Odom is not worthy of playing in the NBA

It's almost hard to watch him play. He's averaging career lows in every category and he can't score to save his life. He is turnover prone and way out of shape. Clippers should cut him ASAP. Anyone disagree?

Huego
    Huego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

He's still out of shape. The clippers will be patient with him and wait until he loses the weight in practice. He can be huge in the playoffs coming off the bench, they don't have anyone else to fit that role.

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

I hate when they put him in games. He's really a shell of himself these days.

hjrozay
    hjrozay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

He just missed an open dunk opportunity against the Mavs.

PickyBob

Quote Originally Posted by Huego View Post
    He's still out of shape. The clippers will be patient with him and wait until he loses the weight in practice. He can be huge in the playoffs coming off the bench, they don't have anyone else to fit that role.
    I think Grant Hill is even a better option as a hybrid 4. He mailed it in in Dallas, he's just not that good anymore.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

YOu would think that being back near the Kardashian's would make him want to play his ass off.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

They should send him back to the D League. No excuse for being out of shape & sweating like a pig after a fast break.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

He's got zero confidence. Doesn't even trust his own skills. Before he gets the ball he has already made up his mind that he is going to pass. If he does shoot, he doesn't trust his shot. Even Lamar knows that he's washed up.

Clipps should just cut him once Grant Hill gets healthy.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by PickyBob View Post
    I think Grant Hill is even a better option as a hybrid 4. He mailed it in in Dallas, he's just not that good anymore.
    Grant Hill is way better than Odom. No comparison. Bro Grant Hill is still one of the best perimeter defenders in the entire NBA

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Imagine how us Mavs fans felt when we signed him last year to be a potential 6th man of the year....guy just sucks now.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

He eats way too much damn candy. He's going to be a type 2 diabetic in his 40s.

bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    He's got zero confidence. Doesn't even trust his own skills. Before he gets the ball he has already made up his mind that he is going to pass. If he does shoot, he doesn't trust his shot. Even Lamar knows that he's washed up.

Clipps should just cut him once Grant Hill gets healthy.
    This is what makes him such a liability. He tries to force passes that aren't there and commits unnecessary turnovers. When Hill comes back they will have no use for him and he will hopefully be cut.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Yeah I fukcing disagree. Lamar might be out of shape and form at the moment, however those things can be rectified. Don't forget, a healthy and motivated Lamar Odom is still the only fukcing guy in the entire NBA who can play 1-5. Who else can do that?

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

all downhill after trading to dallas, miss him in a lakers uniform

prop215
    prop215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 669

Caught the end of the game...dude was walkin all over the court lol

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Yeah I fukcing disagree. Lamar might be out of shape and form at the moment, however those things can be rectified. Don't forget, a healthy and motivated Lamar Odom is still the only fukcing guy in the entire NBA who can play 1-5. Who else can do that?
    maybe offensively, but Odom can't guard point guards. Very versatile though for sure. I would say that Durant and Lebron are more versatile at both ends. Durant is just as tall and can dribble up the court too and lead the break, can guard PFs but definitely not centers. Lebron can guard just about anyone in the NBA except some true centers such as Dwight Al Jefferson etc.

PickyBob

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    LeBron James, perhaps.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I understand that according to some that Lamar fell on hard personal times. I get it......death in the family and whatever. But the fact of the matter is I cant remember someone falling off and giving up like he just did. Grant it hes stilll making 8 mull a year to suck but still....Lamar contributed to the Lakers. Hes a joke now.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by PickyBob View Post

LeBron James, perhaps.
    seriously......lamar couldnt hold lebrons jock strap when it comes to playing the 1-5.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lamar gives this song meaning...A fat cat... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vyeKAkMwCpw