blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Let's talk Bulls -4 vs Pacers

I've been an advocate of fading my bulls this year so far. Rip is out indefinitely. Pacers love nothing more than to beat the bulls in Chicago. pacers are streaky but you can guarantee they bring their A game tomorrow. I think Pacers +4 or nothing. The Philly game was proof that no matter what emotional edge angle you have on Bulls they just aren't capable of blowing out decent teams if they try. I think we take the points in what's going to be a slugfest

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I like the Pacers as well. Just afraid they are already thinking of home since they have won 2 on the road.

blanco

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    I like the Pacers as well. Just afraid they are already thinking of home since they have won 2 on the road.
    not overlooking a game against the bulls, no chance. that clubhouse still remembers the jordan era. they hate our guts. it's a 45 minute flight from home, they're basically home.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I think the Bulls will win that game

blanco

this could just be a stay away game and I don't want to have to root against my bulls vs the pac squad, but there's no way bulls -4 is the play. if it goes up anymore ill probably take the pacers. game will come down to the wire, 4.5 will be too many.

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

could definatley see it being a 70 something a side game, even tho the number is pretty low (180) would play that before taking a side in that game

blanco

down to -3.5. Don't think I'll be able to get the pacers at the price I want. We will have a hard time scoring all game and no closer if it comes down to the wire.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Why do you think the Pacers are a decent team? They suck this year.

blanco

they matchup well vs the bulls. theyre long and more athletic

chantrain

Well, thats different from saying they're a good team.

Let's look at who the Pacers have won and lost to this year.

W Kings
    W Lakers
    W Wizards
    W Mavericks
    W Wizards
    W Hornets
    W Kings
    W Raptors

They lost to the: Warriors, Spurs, Knicks, Bucks, Raptors, Wolves, Hawks, Spurs again, Bobcats

including a loss to the Bulls in preseason when Danny Granger was still playing.

It might be just as accurate to say that the Pacers can't beat good teams

chantrain

And I don't know if rip going out is really that bad for the Bulls. If jimmy Butler plays more minutes thats going to be better for the Bulls. He can defend better than Rip, he's faster, stronger, more athletic and gets to the line and hits FT's at an insane rate

blanco

yeah, I never said they were a great team. I'm going to lay off. Just don't love this bulls in this spot and think there's a pretty decent chance the pacers can win this game

blanco

ended up taking pacers ML +130 2nd half and it worked out. We just don't have a closer right now

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

good call. these teams hate each other was a close game the whole way. Bulls can never win a championship with that roster, even with rose. people on this site have been saying bulls to win the championship for the past two years. Rose needs help. Deng is a great player, an all-star imo, but they need another piece. A legit all-star 2 guard would be ideal.

MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    good call. these teams hate each other was a close game the whole way. Bulls can never win a championship with that roster, even with rose. people on this site have been saying bulls to win the championship for the past two years. Rose needs help. Deng is a great player, an all-star imo, but they need another piece. A legit all-star 2 guard would be ideal.
    Chicago doesn't pay up. Even when 23 was there they severely underpaid Pippen to keep under a certain set amount. I don't see that changing.

blanco

Yeah, I agree. We are decent enough at the 4/5 spot that a great 2 would really make us an elite team. Probably aren't going to be able to make major moves until we can get rid of Boozer's contact though.