brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayBricker View Post
    I must be the only one on this planet on the jazz tonight
    Naw theres plenty of ppl on them. They have a great home record.

sbrhgary
    sbrhgary's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I like jazz 1st qtr.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayBricker View Post
    I must be the only one on this planet on the jazz tonight

wguan2
    wguan2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Here's my posts. Also the reason I'm unsure of Portland is it almost seems too easy. Their name speaks so much more than how they have played. Keep in mind this is still the team that lost to Washington. They may match up well in their starting lineup in Lilliard vs Kemba but the same could've been said for Cleveland. Also, the biggest thing about Charlotte is they have two players off the bench who can legitimately torch the other teams bench. If Gordon gets hot, Portland won't recover. Btw what ever happened to the real lamarcus Aldridge?

here are my plays

Denver Toronto over 200.5 2x

i see no difference in this game compared to the Toronto Houston game a few nights ago. I have this set at 203 but missed the early steam because my book releases Monday lines late. Anyway, I'm glad it came back down but I think it will close around 202 or so. With 2.5 points of value ill play it for 2x.

Golden State Orlando under 195.5 1x

this will either be a blowout or a defensive struggle with two jump shooting teams. There will be no hack a Dwight to save the over. Also with the high scoring first half last night and the high pace, it still had a chance of the under until the hack a Dwight.

I have leans on Nola +4 Utah under and Portland.

Will wait for line movements. I will take Nola no matter what though but I want to get 4.5. This will be a close game. I'm from Nola and watch them every game. They will play hard tonight after the blowout. They always do.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Im on Toronto over. I'm on GS over as well

vancityswag
    vancityswag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

Quote Originally Posted by wguan2 View Post
    Here's my posts. Also the reason I'm unsure of Portland is it almost seems too easy. Their name speaks so much more than how they have played. Keep in mind this is still the team that lost to Washington. They may match up well in their starting lineup in Lilliard vs Kemba but the same could've been said for Cleveland. Also, the biggest thing about Charlotte is they have two players off the bench who can legitimately torch the other teams bench. If Gordon gets hot, Portland won't recover. Btw what ever happened to the real lamarcus Aldridge?

here are my plays

Denver Toronto over 200.5 2x

i see no difference in this game compared to the Toronto Houston game a few nights ago. I have this set at 203 but missed the early steam because my book releases Monday lines late. Anyway, I'm glad it came back down but I think it will close around 202 or so. With 2.5 points of value ill play it for 2x.

Golden State Orlando under 195.5 1x

this will either be a blowout or a defensive struggle with two jump shooting teams. There will be no hack a Dwight to save the over. Also with the high scoring first half last night and the high pace, it still had a chance of the under until the hack a Dwight.

I have leans on Nola +4 Utah under and Portland.

Will wait for line movements. I will take Nola no matter what though but I want to get 4.5. This will be a close game. I'm from Nola and watch them every game. They will play hard tonight after the blowout. They always do.
    Thanks. BOL

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Feel free to post my plays if you are compiling. Not looking for a following though just enjoy discussion.

vancityswag

Adding:

Toronto o201 1u
    Detroit -4.51u

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Feel free to post my plays if you are compiling. Not looking for a following though just enjoy discussion.
    Yeah me too. Great idea Van.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

With Williams and Favors out Clips are a must play. Had them before ML moved anyways. GL all.
    2012/12/03 10:54:27AM 8441306 Internet
    Straight USD 1250.00/1000.00
    509. Los Angeles (Clippers) -125
    2012/12/03 10:57:50AM 8441325 Internet
    Straight USD 250.00/227.27
    518. Nebraska +3 -110
    2012/12/03 11:00:03AM 8441335 Internet
    3 Team Parlay USD 200.00/768.00
    518. Nebraska +2½ -110
    367. New York (Giants) -145
    504. Detroit (Pistons)

vancityswag

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Yeah me too. Great idea Van.
    Thanks! Hopefully this helps us all.

vancityswag

Haha wow. Cats up 18 with 5 to play. Nice call on the blazers.

1-1 so far

Any thoughts on gs game?

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

If I had to pull the trigger on anything on GS it would be their TT over.

DiamondBack
    DiamondBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14504

Quote Originally Posted by vancityswag View Post
    Thanks! Hopefully this helps us all.
    Great idea and thanks for the work.

vancityswag

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    ...And are in a letdown spot here the next night. But the Warriors should not be a 10 point favorite over anybody. Seriously, give me a break.

Magic +10 or nothing.

t-wizzle on the gs game for all of you who are with me on the incredibly bad habit of chasing...

adding magic +10 3u

vancityswag

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    If I had to pull the trigger on anything on GS it would be their TT over.
    ahh my guy doesnt take team totals =(

wguan2

t-wizzle on the gs game for all of you who are with me on the incredibly bad habit of chasing...

adding magic +10 3u
    Since this thread is about discussing and how to make money.. I would advise that you learn to not chase too much. I know it's difficult and I fall into the trap often still, but chasing will only lose in the longrun and that's what at least I am about: winning in the longrun.

vancityswag

Thanks wguan, I agree with you 100%. Hard to kick the habit. I started all this just for fun but its turned out to be pretty profitable so far. I still like to have my fun though haha.

wguan2

Thanks wguan, I agree with you 100%. Hard to kick the habit. I started all this just for fun but its turned out to be pretty profitable so far. I still like to have my fun though haha.
    The way I did it was by chasing using quarter or half unit sized bets. For me at least, I still get that same rush but the consequences aren't as drastic. I think some people call these just "Action Bets"

vancityswag

Yea true...so far it seems as though the plays that everyone has agreed on have been losing...anyone else notice that? Miami vs spurs...knicks that day they blew the huge lead, was it vs hornets? And then bucks today.

vancityswag

Clippers...

vancityswag

Thunder -3 (1.5x)
    Lakers -1.5 (1.5x)

Square plays but i feel good about them. Leaning Suns as well.

Let's get a discussion going for tmr's games! sando, wguan, t-wizzle, brainfreeze, brutus? Hopefully this thread picks up and we get some talk going on for tommorows games

wguan2

I'll take a look and post about it later. I don't think Bucks was a consensus at all. Me and twiz were on hornets.

therealdealau

Two public plays for me but I feel like both of them can win comfortably. More confident on the Thunder but the Lakers can get it done. They need to win on the road.

vancityswag

Do you guys usually lock bets in early or wait till the game almost starts? I know every .5 point counts. But realistically would I be in a HUGE disadvantage if I was only alllowed to place bets an hour before the first game of the night starts. Yea I won't be able to take advantage of the overnight lines which may be really beneficial sometimes but for the most part, how big of a disadvantage is it really?

therealdealau

Do you guys usually lock bets in early or wait till the game almost starts? I know every .5 point counts. But realistically would I be in a HUGE disadvantage if I was only alllowed to place bets an hour before the first game of the night starts. Yea I won't be able to take advantage of the overnight lines which may be really beneficial sometimes but for the most part, how big of a disadvantage is it really?
    I guess it depends on a lot of things for me personally. Depends when I get to look at the games, today I had a spare couple of hours so I did my research then. If i'm leaning on a play that I think will heavily favoured by the public I will lock it in as soon as I can to ensure the best number. Alternatively if I like something thats not a public play I may wait and get a better number.

vancityswag

I guess it depends on a lot of things for me personally. Depends when I get to look at the games, today I had a spare couple of hours so I did my research then. If i'm leaning on a play that I think will heavily favoured by the public I will lock it in as soon as I can to ensure the best number. Alternatively if I like something thats not a public play I may wait and get a better number.
    Yea thats what im saying- not being able to lock in a bet the puclic will be heavy on early on. My local only takes bets an hour before the first game when the lines are out on kensports. In the long run, how big of a disadvantage am i in realistically.

vancityswag

Congrats to everyone on blazers, noh, jazz & pistons today. Doesnt seem like there were many people taking sides over the denver raps game and the gs magic game.

Ended up hitting the magic (lucky me) chickened out of a ml play for obvious reasons.

Let's get some discussion going for tommorow's games and win some money!

First 12