blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Golden State tomorrow

Magic mail it in after tonight. Will bring no energy whatsoever to GS tomorrow. They won their championship, will be completely fine going home with this 1 W.Golden State by big DD.Opened at 9.5 on BetOnline...which way do you guys think this will move?

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

gs has been hot lately.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Way to obvious letdown spot=bet opposite

Magic might hang in there imo. This is too obvious of a let down spot so i might pass on sidr but im leaning on the under

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Agree its obvious but sometimes you gotta go with the obvious ones. sports arent always some crazy unpredictable conspiracy

cecilkain8
    Update your status
    cecilkain8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

A win like this will actually get Magic going .. they've moved on from Dwight now with a win on his homecourt. It's not like they're going state to state going into Monday. First year coach Vaughn took in a lot from this win. I think they come out strong.
    The line stays solid. Orl 1H is my best bet on this game. Honestly -9.5 too much for team I'm not sold on yet in this young season.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Big line, i'm not 100% convinced by GSW yet I think they are just rolling with momentum. GSW TT over could be a play though.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I agree it is a terrible spot to take the Magic.

They are coming off a hugely emotional win that they would have had circled on their calendar since the start of the season.

On the other hand there are only a handful of teams in the league I would back the Warriors to cover 9.5 against.