The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

UNDER 201 Heat/Spurs Game tonight?

Shouldn't this sail under? I just can't see where the Spurs will get the offense from, and on top of it they have a short bench.

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

I actually think over could be great play here... Spurs cant play any defense with the players they have available tonight and Miami isnt motivated to play any... this could easily be 122-101 type of shootout

mojojo
    mojojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I dont think its a guarantee. I would rather have the starters play and play the under. Do you remember last year when all 3 were out for the portland game and they got murdered. Portland score 137 points and the spurs were still able to put up 97 points. You are better off taking miami.

The Architect

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel79 View Post
    I actually think over could be great play here... Spurs cant play any defense with the players they have available tonight and Miami isnt motivated to play any... this could easily be 122-101 type of shootout
    that's also what I was thinking..but I just can't see where the the Spurs are going to get the offense. I can easily see the heat putting up 110+ but how are the Spurs going to score?

The Architect

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel79 View Post
    True. I already am on Miami -5.5 from earlier today. What do you think about Miami -7 in 1H?

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

I dont like either side in this game... If its a high scoring no defense game then it could be a tie game at the half... who knows