CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Humphries/Rondo

NBA Players trying to act tough

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I really hate that ESPN is advertising this as a "brawl." Just a bunch of Mondays trying to look thuggish. I've seen better skirmish before a faceoff in a preseason NHL game.

God I miss hockey.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Rondo is a nigerian punk!

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Are there any athletes that are worse fighters than BBall players?
    I miss Charles Barkley.

Although, I would pay money to see Kris Humphries maul Rondo in a cage match.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Rondo has become a piss of sh!t. You started seeing it during the Heat/Celtics playoff series last season.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Humphries posted a photo on twitter and all he has is some big ass scratches all over his arm

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Untied

Embarrassing when your home crowd laughs at you.
    Looked like Joe johnson put him in a trance, night night!

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

humphries is such a bitch

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Hold me back man!

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    NBA Players trying to act tough

sounds like paco and bronxer

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Humphries posted a photo on twitter and all he has is some big ass scratches all over his arm
    http://pics.lockerz.com/s/265003890

His cat could've given him those scratches!

kippster42
    kippster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Rondo has become a piss of sh!t. You started seeing it during the Heat/Celtics playoff series last season.
    By "piece of shit" are you talking about when he dropped 44 on the heat, in Miami?!?!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

enertaining

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Loved it when Gerald Wallace mauled Garnett in the corner there.

daimoshokage

Rondo is a bitch.. clawing and shit.. what a fukking queer..

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Rondo is a bitch.. clawing and shit.. what a fukking queer..

lmao .. where were u tonight .. i was abusing ur bittch boy in another thread ahhaha

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

you guys watch nba in canada?

don't you losers just smoke weed and watch cfl?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    That was the highlight of the game, no doubt.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

humpries would get bitched out by Bobby

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

if an nba player threw a punch in the game you can pretty much guarantee a long-ass suspension. anyone remember the pistons pacers brawl?

lol at untied. dwight howard is a boxer. have an NHL guy, any guy in the league, talk shit to dwight howard or ben wallace in his prime back when he wore headbands on his biceps and see what happens to them. Pronger would get laid out in one hit. Straight to the hospital.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    if an nba player threw a punch in the game you can pretty much guarantee a long-ass suspension. anyone remember the pistons pacers brawl?

lol at untied. dwight howard is a boxer. have an NHL guy, any guy in the league, talk shit to dwight howard or ben wallace in his prime back when he wore headbands on his biceps and see what happens to them. Pronger would get laid out in one hit. Straight to the hospital.
    scott stevens would kill both of them with his left arm ... ben wallace was a pusssy everyone was just scared of his looks and scared of dwight because of his massive size ... put both of them in a ring 2-1 boxing wise against floyd money and they both would get fcked in the asss

goat milk u think to much

daimoshokage

Garnett is like bronxer.. all talk no bite.. the fakest tough guy ever.. fukking pussy in real life and in real fight..

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    scott stevens would kill both of them with his left arm ... ben wallace was a pusssy everyone was just scared of his looks and scared of dwight because of his massive size ... put both of them in a ring 2-1 boxing wise against floyd money and they both would get fcked in the asss

goat milk u think to much
    dwight howard boxes in the offseason. floyd mayweather? the guy couldn't even reach his face. dwight is almost 7 feet tall with a long reach and 280 pounds of muscle. if you tell me a guy like ray lewis or suh would beat him in a street fight, not boxing, i wouldn't argue.

scott stevens? put him in a dark alley with ron artest and he's done. artest is fukkin crazy. nhl players are tiny compared to nba players. no comparison.

You mad bro

dwight howard boxes in the offseason. floyd mayweather? the guy couldn't even reach his face. dwight is almost 7 feet tall with a long reach and 280 pounds of muscle. if you tell me a guy like ray lewis or suh would beat him in a street fight, not boxing, i wouldn't argue.

scott stevens? put him in a dark alley with ron artest and he's done. artest is fukkin crazy. nhl players are tiny compared to nba players. no comparison.
    lmao being tiny has nothing to do with winning a fight bro ... a guy gets slapped in the face in the NBA and bitches to the ref ... guy gets slashed in hockey in the face with a stick, gets stitches, comes out in 5-10 minutes ... hockey players are the toughest athletes ...

ass for floyd not beating mayweather yeah okay ... body shots hurt more than getting hit in the head .. ask any MMA or kick boxer or any type of fighter ... face shots might look worse but getting out of the bed the next morning and not being able to twist ur body or bend down to put ur socks on ... cmon milk .... i did MMA for 2.5 years training and studied kick boxing for 5.5 years ... did karate for 9 years from 7-16

but okay think NBA players are "crazy"

Goat Milk

lmao being tiny has nothing to do with winning a fight bro ... a guy gets slapped in the face in the NBA and bitches to the ref ... guy gets slashed in hockey in the face with a stick, gets stitches, comes out in 5-10 minutes ... hockey players are the toughest athletes ...

ass for floyd not beating mayweather yeah okay ... body shots hurt more than getting hit in the head .. ask any MMA or kick boxer or any type of fighter ... face shots might look worse but getting out of the bed the next morning and not being able to twist ur body or bend down to put ur socks on ... cmon milk .... i did MMA for 2.5 years training and studied kick boxing for 5.5 years ... did karate for 9 years from 7-16

but okay think NBA players are "crazy"
    if you throw a punch in an nba game your done

there was rumors that artest killed a guy in the pickup park when he was in high school with a piece of metal from a table outside. obviously with karate and some skill you can take down anyone.

i'm only 6' 180 and i know how to fight i've fought guys much much bigger than me but never someone that's 6'8 270 like ron artest. fukk no i would never fight someone like that.

body shots will take their toll yeah but you won't knock someone out with a body shot especially with gloves on. if dwight connects with floyds small as head even once he's done

You mad bro

if you throw a punch in an nba game your done

there was rumors that artest killed a guy in the pickup park when he was in high school with a piece of metal from a table outside. obviously with karate and some skill you can take down anyone.

i'm only 6' 180 and i know how to fight i've fought guys much much bigger than me but never someone that's 6'8 270 like ron artest. fukk no i would never fight someone like that.

body shots will take their toll yeah but you won't knock someone out with a body shot especially with gloves on. if dwight connects with floyds small as head even once he's done
    first of all ... ron artest didnt kill anyone ... its only a rumor ... i grew up where he grew up and he wasnt that crazy .. i'm 5'11 and ive taken guys on that were 6'4 - 6'7 and took them with ease ... id say its cuz i knew how to fight but still the height isnt a factor ... dwight would still have to be able to hit floyd with a straight punch ... by the time dwight tries to give a haymaker to floyd, floyd would have 5-6 body shots in on howard easily and that would defect any type of shot howard would even get off ... quickness from floyd could overmatch dwight being 6'11 ...

and i doubt dwight being the pretty boy that he is have never been in a real fight before anyway

Goat Milk

first of all ... ron artest didnt kill anyone ... its only a rumor ... i grew up where he grew up and he wasnt that crazy .. i'm 5'11 and ive taken guys on that were 6'4 - 6'7 and took them with ease ... id say its cuz i knew how to fight but still the height isnt a factor ... dwight would still have to be able to hit floyd with a straight punch ... by the time dwight tries to give a haymaker to floyd, floyd would have 5-6 body shots in on howard easily and that would defect any type of shot howard would even get off ... quickness from floyd could overmatch dwight being 6'11 ...

and i doubt dwight being the pretty boy that he is have never been in a real fight before anyway
    you mad bro ron artest is crazy he came to the palace and started knocking out fans left and right. next time you fight someone that's 6'8 270 all muscle have someone video tape it.

You mad bro

you mad bro ron artest is crazy he came to the palace and started knocking out fans left and right. next time you fight someone that's 6'8 270 all muscle have someone video tape it.
    hitting people back that have been throwing beer on you and throwing food at you and shit doesnt classify you as crazy .. and im not allowed to fight anyone unless its in self defense or a competitive match which sucks ... since when did they classify hands as a deadly weapon

Untied

next time you fight someone that's 6'8 270 all muscle have someone video tape it.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Goat why you so obsessed with these nba monkeys? They are thugs not tough guys. Blacks fight with gangs not one on one. Blacks are pussies on there own. They threaten people with groups not one on one. Fukking pussy ni++ers.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Goat why you so obsessed with these nba monkeys? They are thugs not tough guys. Blacks fight with gangs not one on one. Blacks are pussies on there own. They threaten people with groups not one on one. Fukking pussy ni++ers.

Kinda true .. He's trying to tell me nba players r tougher than nhl players

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

No one watches the nba. People watch parts of the games. You can't sit thru a whole game of that commercial infested bs. Should we watch the boring ncaab? Or should we all be methheads?

Americans are so fukking retarded. I have never seen so many stupid people in so many different places within one country.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Wallace would destroy kg

123 Last