OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Brooklyn with the points +3.5

This team is complete enough to compete in the Eastern Conference. This is a very low line for the Celtics at home don't you think? (edit: title meant to say 4.5)
    I think the glaring weakness for the Nets in this game is when Deron Williams is not in against Rajon Rondo, I dont like the Nets depth at guard. Other than that I don't see why ML here isn't healthy. Celtics have struggled for consistency and the Nets are coming off a successful homestand and travel only a short distance to Boston.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

You should be able to get Brooklyn +4.5, they're sharing the lead in their division, feel good vs the Knicks , had beaten the clippers. This will be a bigger game for them to test a playoff style opponent on road, they will try to slow down rondo too much but what they can do is scoring against Boston defense, this is familiar place for joe Johnson to come up big., I think +2.5 at the 1 half may be a good play.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't know if I trust this team on the road yet, they're averaging about 4 pts less on the road n are 2-3 su... If I had 2 take a pick on this game I would take the under... BOL to u may the books lose

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Down to 4 now

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

celtics will penetrate and show who is the boss.