bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

Den +3.5

I've been running like AIDS in the NBA this past week(thank god for NCAAB), but I think I may finally turn things around tonight with a 2.5 unit play on DEN +3.5 at Utah. The last time these two played the Nuggets won by 20. Denver is coming off a blowout against the lolhornets in which no Denver player was on the floor for more than 31 minutes. I know that Utah is undefeated at home and the Nugz are not exactly road warriors, but I think the Jazz are so successful at home due largely in part to the high elevation. As someone who lives in a town that is at 7,000ft above sea level, I know first hand how hard it is for anyone to adjust to this type of environment. The nuggets won't have a hard time adjusting since they too hail from a high elevation city. Anyone have a different take?

MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by bigballr9989 View Post
    I've been running like AIDS in the NBA this past week(thank god for NCAAB), but I think I may finally turn things around tonight with a 2.5 unit play on DEN +3.5 at Utah. The last time these two played the Nuggets won by 20. Denver is coming off a blowout against the lolhornets in which no Denver player was on the floor for more than 31 minutes. I know that Utah is undefeated at home and the Nugz are not exactly road warriors, but I think the Jazz are so successful at home due largely in part to the high elevation. As someone who lives in a town that is at 7,000ft above sea level, I know first hand how hard it is for anyone to adjust to this type of environment. The nuggets won't have a hard time adjusting since they too hail from a high elevation city. Anyone have a different take?
    Mo Williams is out for the Jazz. Faried nullifies Millsap. Nuggets are Jekyll & Hyde away from Pepsi Cen, BOL

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

if i was tied up with my balls in a vice and i had to choose id take utah..but since im not..ill pass...like the nets alot more...gl with the pick though

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I like Denver tonight as well. They've been rolling and IMO have the pieces to nullify Utah's only real strength which is their frontline.