riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Lakers get their first road win today....

Ask me no questions. I'll tell you no lies.

Lakers ML 2 times fo yo mama!!

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Riffraff, you're knowledgeable about the Lakers -- what about them is making you see a win tonight?

v-zero
    v-zero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I have Mavs by four.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by pip2 View Post
    Riffraff, you're knowledgeable about the Lakers -- what about them is making you see a win tonight?
    I'm a total Laker homer, but I rarely ever bet Lakers unless I really like the play. Even when I go to games, if I don't like Lakers to cover I play props instead. I thought the Lakers would cover last night in Memphis, but didn't like it enough to take it.

Today I see them pulling out the W in Dallas. Dallas coming off a good win vs NY, but that was way back on Wednesday. I see them having a bit of a let down and I think the Lakers will be doing everything they can not to go 0-5 on the road for the first time since 93. Yes there is some locker room drama with D'Antoni and Gasol, but isn't there always drama in Laker land? I think this line would normally be Lakers -3.5 or so, so i'll take my chances... (sorry for the bad writing...bit of a scatter brain right now, hungover city)

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

I was actually thinking the Gasol drama might light a fire under him, and end up being more of a help than a hurt to the team. He looked almost like he was physically ill last night, but I guess if he is complaining about lack of touches today he must not be sick.

I went over the play by play of the Mavs vs. Knicks. It looked like the Mavs just kind of muddled along for the first three quarters just hanging in, and then the Knicks stumbled and the Mavs snuck off with the win. It was more like the Mavs lulled the Knicks to sleep rather than knocked them out with a hammer. But maybe the Lakers are too pissed off at this point to be lulled to sleep..

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

over is tha play

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by pip2 View Post
    I was actually thinking the Gasol drama might light a fire under him, and end up being more of a help than a hurt to the team. He looked almost like he was physically ill last night, but I guess if he is complaining about lack of touches today he must not be sick.

I went over the play by play of the Mavs vs. Knicks. It looked like the Mavs just kind of muddled along for the first three quarters just hanging in, and then the Knicks stumbled and the Mavs snuck off with the win. It was more like the Mavs lulled the Knicks to sleep rather than knocked them out with a hammer. But maybe the Lakers are too pissed off at this point to be lulled to sleep..
    This is also the team that made the Lakers look like fools opening day in Staples Center. Mamba does not forget. But he needs to get his bigs more involved and lakers will be fine

riffraff24

Lakers back to -2 after being +1 a few hours ago...I'm sure it will bounce around more

riffraff24

Alright boys... Lakers will get off to a fast start, give up a lead, and pull it out in the end. #Nostradamus

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Ask me no questions. I'll tell you no lies.
    Do you think the Lakers will win tonight?

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Do you think the Lakers will win tonight?
    it's in the title of the thread...

:P
    Last edited by riffraff24; 11-24-12 at 07:58 PM.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Books gave a free one tonight

riffraff24

Easy breezy. Hope at least 1-person tailed this for the easy cash!