Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Time to start fading the Knicks?

I didn't watch today's game but Melo 14-24, little over 50%. J.R. Smith 2-13??? How is a guy shooting little over 10% get 13 shots anyways?

I didn't watch the game, but I watched the Knicks v. Memphis game. Alls I can say is the Knicks are who we thought they are; defense still horrible, coaching bad, can't run their plays correctly.

The big indicator that the NBA is done coddling the knicks is the 28 free throws for Rockets and only 14 for the Knicks. Watching the Memphis game, Knicks were pulling all kinds of dirrrty moves, but not getting called. But tonight, we saw what happens when Knicks don't get the calls.

They really are a horrible team right now. I think I'm going to keep fading them till Dec 13th, when they have another long stretch at home.

Thoughts?

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Only when they are on the road and are on thier 3rd game in 4 nights. People forget, Knicks have lots of old men on their roster. I thought about fading them today but did not have enough faith in the rockets to take care of the road weary knicks, so it was a no play for me.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Not so fast:

Raymond Felton added 23 points and seven assists for the Knicks, who are 7-0 at Madison Square Garden and 12-4 overall, a half-game behind Miami for the best record in the Eastern Conference.

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

The knicks were up pretty much 20 the entire game until the forth quarter.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Knicks are a horrible team? Stop gambling.