SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's NBA Analysis 11/21/12

The lines are moving fast, and I want to get my free pick of the day up now. The whole analysis for today will be up soon.

But my free pick of the day is the Brooklyn Nets +2.5. The Nets are coming off of a loss and, I believe they want to finish this road trip off with a win. Them coming off of a loss is actually better than them coming off of a win off of a Laker team. And that case being they won't get lackadaisical, and take Golden State lightly. I understand the Nets are playing back to back days, but this will only be their third road game all in California. I also understand Golden State likes to take advantage of fatigue teams, but the Nets are a much better team. Although the Nets starting five having been putting up decent numbers, I still think someone will step up and produce, and they will get it done. And how about Blatche getting 22 in Sacramento and CJ Watson 13, and Marshon Brooks 14. If the Nets bench would stepped up yesterday they would have won, but to their defense the starting five didn't play too well either. The Lakers at home is a tough team to beat though, and the sharps know Lakers are auto fade at home... But the Nets are loaded with depth and offensive talent. Golden State plays absolutely no defense! Offense vs. offense I take the Nets any day. I expect the Nets to win straight up, but don't get greedy. If Deron Williams can lockdown Stephen Curry this came is over! I also like the experience over the youth of Golden State. I also understand Golden State is 2-0 at home as favorites, but I also understand that was against a tired lazy Atlanta, and the Cleveland Kyrie Irvings. I really like the Nets tonight, and yesterday when I saw this I really liked them. And especially the fact that they loss yesterday makes it sweeter, so it's not a letdown game off of a big win. The line movement makes this pick even sweeter. I expect the line to possibly drop one more half a point. So in all my free pick of the day is the Brooklyn Nets +2.5.

Sports Terminator's Free Pick 11/21/12: Brooklyn Nets +2.5

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Would you take +1.5 still with confidence or stay away?

SportsTerminator

14 games today, wow! There's three teams I really like which are the Brooklyn Nets, NY Knicks, and Philadelphia 76ers but as stated above Brooklyn is my free pick. And actually there's a lot of good lines today! But one rule... don't' be greedy!

Why in the world are the Bobcats favored. They should only be favored against two teams Detroit and Orlando. Toronto has much more offensive weapons than the Bobcats. And even though they don't play defense don't tell me the Bobcats do. Toronto after a back to back isn't a factor hence the Utah game. Toronto should be a little motivated coming off a loss. I like Toronto +2.5.

I expect Orlando to win comfortably. I smell home cooking. Usually when two bad teams play the home team usually wins. Orlando is hungry for a win and I just really like them at home. I like Orlando -1.5.

The Cavs are without Kyrie Irving. When I saw this yesterday I really like this so much I thought about this being my free pick of the day. But I'm going with Brooklyn. I expect the Philadelphia 76ers to just offensively destroy the Cavs. The Cavs will be handicapped on putting points on the board. I like the Philadelphia 76ers -4.

Usually Indiana getting this many points is unheard of. And usually I say New Orleans finds a way to cover. But that was before the rookie of the year got hurt. I expect Indiana to just simply abuse the paint. Hibbert and David West should be aiming for 50 points each! I like Indiana to cover the -7.

The Celtics are not as good as they once were. The age has been kicking in, and the youth players aren't getting it done. The Celtics are an inconsistent team. They can have a great game followed by a upset, and followed by a great game. But I do not expect them to get all together against one of the best in the league. I really like San Antonio -1.5.

Washington is horrible! I smell Atlanta home cooking! In no way can I take Washington for any reason. I like Atlanta -10.

The Heat are getting this many points why again? The Bucks have respond great against losses this season. They actually responded with wins, but I don't expect them to win this. The Bucks have enough talent to keep up with Miami. Miami should be sleeping a little having 4 days off and thanksgiving tomorrow. I like the Bucks to cover the +10.

Who has Oklahoma City beat?... that's good? Someone please name one team... just one! Oklahoma has not beaten any team that's good! They haven't proven themselves yet. The Clippers I think will win the West but that's another topic, but I like the Clippers to cover. They are the better team and are really hot right now. The Clippers are just dominating ELITE teams! In no way can I like Oklahoma to cover. I like the Clippers to cover the +4.5.

If the Bulls are going to pick up a road game win for their trip tonight would be the night because they are not beating Milwaukee. James Harden is questionable for tonight. But even with him playing, I think the Bulls win. The Bulls have more offensive weapons, and are more mentally tough than Houston. I think the Bulls will pushover the soft Houston to a win. I like the Bulls to cover what is now a PK.

This might be a square play, but I like Denver to cover Minnesota. Both teams are offensive minded. It seems like not too many teams like defense, but any who Minnesota has been slipping lately. Denver has a lot more fire power than Minnesota. I really like the Denver Nuggets to cover the -3.

I simply like the Knicks because of where the line is right now. I am a little concerned with the Knicks fatigue, but I think the Knicks will find a way to win. The Knicks have good defense, and Dallas has no defense. The Knicks are hot right now. I like the Knicks. The line now is at -3 originally being -1. So instead of -1, it would be wise, and I like the Knicks Moneyline.

Phoenix has a three game losing streak while Portland has a three game winning streak. I don't trust either teams though. This is a tough call. I'm trying to go perfect with my analysis like yesterday. This could be a nail bitter, and the line now being 2 makes Phoenix look sweeter as oppose to that 2.5. I have to go with the home team here Phoenix being hungry for a win. I think Phoenix will pull through here and cover whether they get down early and make a run at the end, or lead the whole way. I like what is now Phoenix -2.

Sacramento in the past has matched up with the Lakers well and even won upsets in Los Angeles. And I can vouch for that being on the wrong side, but I learned from my novice mistakes. And by the way I'm not talking about 5+ years back, but just a year ago. But any who this isn't the same Sacramento Kings team. They actually got worst! I like the Lakers to find a way to cover which they usually do well covering on the road as oppose to at home. I like the Lakers to cover the -5. And on one more note if the Lakers actually got some true bench players they would be the next champions... But now they have two issues... the second being Mike D'Antoni.

And for the last game see my post above which is my free pick of the day. And that is the Brooklyn Nets +2.5.

SportsTerminator

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    Would you take +1.5 still with confidence or stay away?
    I always learned to take the original spread unless it works in your favor. And in this case one whole point isn't that too much of a difference.