Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Lakers 2nd game of B2B

Can this team take care of business against a Kings team that always gives them trouble? Doesn't matter what kind of squad the Queens have, they've always given the Lakers trouble in Sac as long as I can remember. My initial lean is Queens +5.5. What do u guys think? Can the Lakeshow finally cover in Sac?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like Sac + the points as well. However, everytime I have bet Sac, they have burned me this year. Definitely a team headed in the wrong direction. But Sac has always played LA close at home.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I like Sac + the points as well. However, everytime I have bet Sac, they have burned me this year. Definitely a team headed in the wrong direction. But Sac has always played LA close at home.
    Only thing that worries me about taking the Queens is that this Lakers team just went above .500 for the season and they're showing more life and fight than usual. I'm afraid this might be another blowout. The crowd will be amped though. There's a lot more games to make a play on so I might just pass unless someone gives me a great angle for a play.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Sac usually gets up for big opponents. Best time to bet on Sac is at home against top level teams. Going to wait, might need as many points as possible. Hoping it goes to +6 or +6.5. Sac will probably hang tight all game, cover, but not win.

ninos
    ninos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

yeah like what brooklyn did to them a couple of nights ago.lol

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Lakers output already really seemed to taper off during the second half last night from all the intense effort, but I don't think we've had a chance yet this season to see how fast they can recover from a game like that. If the first 4 guys aren't playing up to par, it's not like the bench is going to come in and bail them out. (As a side note, this is the kind of game where capability can get stretched so thin that injuries might happen, or get re-aggravated.)

The Kings have all these young athletic punks who are probably starting to boil over from not winning a game in a while, and after beating the Lakers two or three times during the preseason, they probably aren't overawed by the Lakers. I'm trying to figure out if the Lakers would be more likely to come out lethargic right from the start, or more likely to go flat in the second half, or what?

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Yup, Always have trouble in Sac, Utah, Denver and Portland. Another pass game for me but will likely play some props. GL man

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Yea. Prob best to wait till 2H to bet this one or stay away.

swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Sac