swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Git yer totals here for Tuesday

Ok off a 3-1 night. Well there is some pretty crappy games on tomorrow. What I am seeing first.

Tor/Phi over 182- if the Indy game can go over this game should soar over.

Ny/No under 189.5- Nola plays good defense and the number is pretty high because NY can score in bunches. I think Nola gets the edge in keeping it close and slowing the rock here.

I think I will stay away from the LaLa show with D'antoni implementing his style I can't play it. Gun to my head I would have to say under but Crooklyn hasn't impressed me with their defense but that is too high of a number for these two teams defense.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by swingtrader View Post
    Ok off a 3-1 night. Well there is some pretty crappy games on tomorrow. What I am seeing first.

Tor/Phi over 182- if the Indy game can go over this game should soar over.

Ny/No under 189.5- Nola plays good defense and the number is pretty high because NY can score in bunches. I think Nola gets the edge in keeping it close and slowing the rock here.

I think I will stay away from the LaLa show with D'antoni implementing his style I can't play it. Gun to my head I would have to say under but Crooklyn hasn't impressed me with their defense but that is too high of a number for these two teams defense.
    I like the under in the LA game. I think the line will trend upwards and cross into 211 territory.

swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

I'm also going to try my hands at sides. Here's my sides picks for tonight. I normally just play totals and have done really well but I think I can also make a decent play on sides. We shall see.

Phi -5.5
    NO +6
    Crooklyn +5.5

GL with ya'lls picks. Let me know if you have any thoughts on any og my picks and we can discuss them.

mojojo
    mojojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I agree with all of your team totals but on the opposite for all your spreads. I mainly look at lines and from the look of the value of the ml to spread ratio it doesnt add up.

mojojo
    mojojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Toronto always play hard and i think the true line should be at an -7.5 or -8 for philly. Toronto is the play and even a little bit on the ml