Washington is a horrible team. They do not pick up a win tonight, nor should they cover. Indiana isn't the same team as last year, but they should be able to take care of Washington. I like Indiana -3.

I like how the Bobcats played against Memphis. They kept it close putting themselves in a position to win. I think they catch the Bucks sleeping at the wheel. I like the Bobcats to cover what is now +5.5.

Orlando didn't do to well against their last back to back game getting blown out to Minnesota by 15. Atlanta is well rested should take advantage of the fatigue Orlando. I like Atlanta -9.5.

Denver has lost and not covered 3 straight. I do not expect them to get it all together all of a sudden to the hottest team in the NBA now. I smell home cooking. I like Memphis to cover at home the -6.

A young rookie team playing their first long road back to back game against old veterans. I have to go with the old veterans. After returning home from a win against the Cavs I expect them take the young guys to school so to speak. I like Dallas what is now -5.5.

A battle between to elite teams in the NBA. The Clippers are not the Nuggets they actually play defense. I expect this game to be close therefore I like the Clippers to cover the +4.5.

The Jazz are returning 2 days from a long road trip, and Houston are on their last third road game off of a back to back. You think the Jazz might slip up a little just returning from a long road trip, but they have been a covering machine at home, and can be very dangerous. I like the Jazz on this one to cover what is now -6.5.

There are no free picks today. I don't see anything I really like.