jasont
    jasont's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Jasont - WNBA picks

I'll post some WNBA picks because I'm doing very well in every other sport. I'll cap this like I would NBA, but I will rely much more heavily on the line movements and natural instincts. I wouldn't recommend tailing me, until I fully get a hang of the WNBA. If you have any opinions on the games, please feel free to share them, as I have a lot to learn about this game.

Quick tidbits - I will start out with a 40 unit bankroll- smaller than I would with NBA, NFL, or MLB. Most bets will be a larger than normal portion of the bankroll. So instead of 3%, it could be as high as 10-15%. I'll try to post as much as possible, or atleast until I get bored of this game. I'll play ML, spreads, halftimes, totals, props...whatever. Like always, GL to all.

jasont

First picks tonight- LA Sparks ML +185 risking 2 units. La Sparks +5 -110 to win 2 units.

Let me start off by saying, this to me, will be the worst play I make all year. This wager is one Joe Schmo would make. The Sun is the team with the injuries, Whitmore out, Whalen and Philips have minor injuries(injuries tend to favor the team that has them). They have the line movements in their favor AND the game is nationally televised (Sparks are the most well known team in the WNBA). With all this against me, the bankroll is looking to get an early boost. I just feel the Sparks have the superior team and will win this like they did versus the Liberty a couple of nights ago as a dog.

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Yeah I'm debating a small play on the ML. I wouldn't say this is a joe schmo wager, as most of the money is on connecticut. I have a small retard teaser of conn pk / sparks +10, but my big play is on sparks +5.

jasont

Obviously lined up on the wrong side- Sparks look horrendous on both sides of the ball. Don't usually let my heart dictate my wager, definitely won't happen again.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14876

Spark$ have co$t me $ome $$$ thi$ year

jasont

Ye man, my plays were relatively small. I got the real money on the AllStar game tonight. I'm not done playing the Sparks, they should be good the last 15 or so games (majority at home). Good first time learning experience, should be much better from here because these lines are pretty easy to read.