SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's NBA Analysis 11/17/12

I do not like the lines today. I think it's a barometer game for many teams too see how tough they are mentally. There are several teams playing on back to back games while others are well rested. So we will see who steps up, and I feel it could go either way. But I will still give my analysis for today.

I like Boston to win 107-89 over the Toronto Raptors. But this line came out to late. They didn't even have this up late last night. It looks like Boston got that bad taste out of their mouth from Brooklyn. And Rondo makes a huge difference.

The Bulls have never been blown out yet this season. The most points they lost by was 7 once. The Clippers won straight and covered 4 straight games... I like Chicago's defense. I think Chicago can keep it close. I like Chicago +6.

Does Washington get their first win tonight? This Utah's fourth and final road game trip playing off of a back to back. Washington is well rested from 3 days off. This is the perfect spot for Washington. And Utah is a horrible road team who has only won and covered once on the road. As much as I want to chose Washington I can't. I just simply can't. I think there's enough motivation from yesterday's loss in Philly to help the Utah cover. I like Utah -3.

For the simple fact I think the Bobcats will catch Memphis sleeping, and they will cover. I believe Memphis is still celebrating the Knicks victory and will just go through the motions in Charlotte. They will win though, but slip on the cover. Now, the line is 6... I like the Bobcats +6.

This was going to be my free pick of the day, but I don't have enough confidence in the Cavs to chose them. This is the perfect spot for them being rested 4 days and, playing Dallas off of a back to back road game. The Cavs are hungry for a win, but simply Dallas is a much better team them. After a blowout loss I expect Dallas to play much better and steal a win in this spot. The Cavs line seams to easy, I'm going to be the oddball and, say I like Dallas +2.

The Hornets find a way to cover the spread. The books are still trying to figure them out. They are 5 out 7 against the spread. The Hornets playing back to back nights after a blowout everyone expects them to get blown out again. I don't think so. I think they come back and play better. I like the Hornets, what is now, +8 to find a way to cover again.

Weight the sides I have to like San Antonio on this one. I expect them to play better than they did with the Knicks, and keep the lead. Denver plays offensive minded and plays no defense. San Antonio has been a covering machine, and it appears Denver only cover when they win. Even though it may seem high, and it appears everyone likes the Nuggets, I like San Antonio -6.5.

The last game betting appears to be closed... Wade is out and Lebron is Questionable... Phoenix only covered 2 out of 10 times. I do not like that stat. They got beat bad yesterday by the Lakers. Even with Lebron I think Phoenix shows up to play the Champs tonight. It should be a full crowd and home crowd energy kicking it. I think Phoenix keeps it close tonight with without Lebron. And their next game isn't until 4 days so they want to end this on a good note. I like Phoenix to cover the +6.

Again there are no free picks today. I do not like the lines.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have some nice write-ups Terminator. From time to time I like to read your analysis to gauge perception on here. Thanks for your time.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Thanks, and I see it as why not help each other out to win some extra $ and beat the books.