aleiverson02
    aleiverson02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Magic taking care of Detriot.

They are benching Stuckey and starting Singler ( Oregon Boy! Shout out!) which is agood thing for DET. You guys really think DET is gonna win 2 win a row? I'm waiting untill last second to see if Jameer Nelson is playing(who is game time). If he runs you can bet your bottom dollar I'm taking ORL ML :$

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I'm sure he will play. I read somewhere that he could have played tuesday, but they were taking precautionary actions. So now that he is a game time decision for tonights game, I'm sure he'll play.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orlando Magic

Player Status/Updated Notes
    DeQuan Jones G Ques Fri - Groin - 11/14/12 Jones is dealing with a sore groin and has missed the last two games. He remains questionable against the Pistons on Friday.
    Jameer Nelson G Ques Fri - Groin - 11/14/12 Nelson did not play in the last six games as he is dealing with a strained right hamstring and groin. He is questionable for Friday's game against the Pistons.
    Hedo Turkoglu F Out indefinitely - Hand - 11/2/12 Turkoglu suffered a broken hand during the season opener on November 2 against the Nuggets. He has undergone surgery and will be out for at least four weeks.
    Al Harrington F Out indefinitely - Knee - 10/26/12 Harrington continues to recover from offseason right knee surgery and a staph infection in the same joint. He is scheduled for a checkup on November 12th and could be given permission to practice and play at that time.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Detroit plays better at home, even without Stuckey they will be tough.

aleiverson02

Stuckey will be playing jsut not starting sorry to not clarify that. Jameer is coming back tho! I got magic on spread

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I took Detroit, they have been playing hard. Orlando is just to thin (even with nelson back), im sure he wont be logging heavy mins yet.

aleiverson02

Jesus they are already gettin worked.. Bad pick so far on me! ((

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

im on it aswell mate, once orlando get there shot going well get back in it.

aleiverson02

5-5 on the day! chahhh ching!