The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Thoughts on San Antonio (-5) tonight?

Can't really decide which way is the right play here. Probably won't even end up playing a side at all, but would like to discuss the line movement, leans, angles, etc...

I don't buy into the knicks as being an elite team this year, they will be top 4 in the east most likely, woodson has them playing great fundamentally sound basketball and JR smith is giving them that Harden-like spark off the bench and he is shooting the lights out. Melo seems committed this year, more so than at any point in his career as of now. But the spurs are the spurs. Pop knows how to win these games, and east coast team coming into San Antonio is no easy trip. Knicks are due to lose. Great spot for the spurs. but I'm not sold that much where I would want to lay 5, even 5.5 now at some places, against a red hot team in the knicks.

I think the spurs DEFINITELY win tonight..I don't want to lay 5 though. Thoughts?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

money line

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    money line
    -200 is a little too steep for me

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The Knicks are due for a loss sooner or later. I like the pick since it's on the road as well. Spurs should come thru for the home crowd tonight and Knicks will probably lose by about 10 or 11 points (my guess).

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Spurs at home and the Knicks are overrated. I am not impressed with them beating Philly twice(who lost to DET last night), ORL and a Dirkless mavericks team at home.

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

Not much value on the Spurs ml imho, although it will probably hit. And SA - the points seems a bit too risky for my taste. GL whatever you play!

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Play the UNDER if it reaches 197. Both teams are excellent on the defensive end.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Play the UNDER if it reaches 197. Both teams are excellent on the defensive end.
    This.

Spent hours looking over this matchup last night. Initially I liked the Knicks, however I think we have more security on the under in this position, we have a favorable % of the pub on the OVER driving up this line, currently at 196.5 started at 192. This would be my bet on this game aswell.

GL to everyone.