Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nationally televised against a team that loves to get up and down the court

Frisco

23 more

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

funny to see Lebron bully a PF in Griffin in the post. guys shows me something different everytime i watch, even 9 years later. seriously amazing to witness an athlete like this in his prime. i watched jordan and kobe all in their primes and while they are both better basketball players imo neither could do a lot of the things lebron does.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    funny to see Lebron bully a PF in Griffin in the post. guys shows me something different everytime i watch, even 9 years later. seriously amazing to witness an athlete like this in his prime. i watched jordan and kobe all in their primes and while they are both better basketball players imo neither could do a lot of the things lebron does.
    Once again, dynamite analysis. So you're saying LeBron is the best athlete in the NBA? Talk about an against-the-grain observation....

Frisco

He blew right by him like he wasn't even there. Lebron has a unique skillset but he got really lucky w/ OKC winning the West last year. They just didn't match up w/ the Heat at all, would have liked to see the Spurs or Lakers get a shot at the Heat last year.

Frisco

10 pt 4th quarter, took this bet thinking Wade would be out but looks like it doesn't even matter.

Frisco

6 more point. So I'm currently cheering for Lebron to score, the clips to win, and the 2h under to hit.... WTF!!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Once again, dynamite analysis. So you're saying LeBron is the best athlete in the NBA? Talk about an against-the-grain observation....
    Aren't you one of the guys on this site that was arguing with me 3 years ago if James would win a championship? I'm pretty sure you said James will never win a ring.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    6 more point. So I'm currently cheering for Lebron to score, the clips to win, and the 2h under to hit.... WTF!!
    At least 2 will hit. Went biggest on Clips Ml to cap off a pretty decent night outside of the Mavs blowing it in the 4Q. Love these weekday MAC football games lol