SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's NBA Analysis 11/13/12

Portland what a joke...

But the first game is between two bad teams and actually two of the three worst teams in the nab along with Detroit. Washington has not one a game yet. It's simple I have to go with the home team. I like the Bobcats to cover -1.5.

The Knicks are perfect against the spread going against a horrible Orlando team. Here's an interested stat going back to the last 10 match ups between these to since 2009 THE KNICKS HAVE NEVER BEEN THE FAVORITE, WOW! But I have to go with the hot team and, again Orlando is just awful. I like the Knicks -6.

Toronto played 3 overtimes and lost last night at home. That is just heartbreaking. The line is really high and doesn't really make sense because Indiana isn't the same as last year. But based on all of this I expect Toronto to be physically and mentally out of it. I like Indiana to cover the -8.5.

This is the Cavs 5th road game! It appears Brooklyn is starting to get it together. Even though again no Gerald Wallace and no MarShon Brooks I expect the Brooklyn Nets to blow this open and cover at -6.

The Trail Blazers are a joke. They didn't show up yesterday in the first 3 quarters. The star player is out for the Kings, and they still are the favorite which usually means they cover. This is tough and on the fence. I do not like that .5 to the 2.5. I do believe it could come down to the last bucket. But for both teams this is a must win because the next 6 games for both teams are losses! As much Portland looks like the play I have to go the other way. Portland has lost 4 straight and are headed into Sacramento in which the home crowd can change the momentum easily. I have to go with Sacramento in this spot. I like Sacramento -2.5.

The last game is my free pick of the day. I am convinced that the Lakers all of a sudden have it together because they beat two bad teams, the Warriors and Kings at home. The Lakers still have a long way to go as far as chemistry. San Antonio is an elite team. I expect Coach Popovich to have a game plan to grab a win in LA. The line has moved in favor to San Antonio to -1, therefore it would be wise to just take the Moneyline, San Antonio Spurs: Moneyline.

Sports Terminator's Free Pick 11/13/12: San Antonio Spurs: Moneyline

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

$Terminated!

I will have my analysis for today posted later.