SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's NBA Analysis 11/12/12

This economy is horrible, so why not work together...

First I must say I do not like today's lines. But starting with the first game...

Utah is horrible on the road. But Toronto isn't that great themselves at home or on the road. They only won one game against Minnesota. Utah is a playoff team, and they should be able to get it done in Toronto. I like Utah -3.

Philly is hot but I think they cool down tonight. The Bucks is a team that loves to make upsets. Philly has a uptempo style of offense which I think suite the Bucks. And the Bucks I believe have a better team. I like the Bucks +4 on this.

I understand Oklahoma City just played yesterday, but why on earth should I take Detroit. Detroit is the worst team in the NBA. Oklahoma City have been covering lately and why not ride them to the wheels fall off. I am still wondering how they lost to Atlanta though, but I like Oklahoma -6.5.

The Bulls vs. the Celtics... every time these two meet it's about Pride. The Celtics aren't the same ol Celtics. It appears they have regressed this season. I think the Celtics have the mentally of can't losing to the Bulls without Derrick Rose. I think Rondo leads his troops and gets it's done tonight. I like Celtics +3.

This is my free pick of the day. Miami was embarrassed by the Grizzlies yesterday which I knew they would lose. Memphis is a very very very tough team to beat at home especially when facing an elite team because they seem to slack off against the weaker, but still get it done. But anywho expect Miami to lockdown James Harden and bounce back tonight. Miami's defense should make this game ugly. And we already know Miami can lock down Jeremy Lin, so... Miami -5 I like.

This is tough... Minnesota has covered 5 out of 6 times against the spread. They have been playing really well. Dallas has been dominate at home, but that was only against the weaker teams. They covered 2 out of 3 times at home. You would think Minnesota is due for a loss ats but they have been playing well. I'm going with reverse psychology here. I think Dallas is the sharp play... Dallas -6.5.

The Nuggets are hot and are an average team. Their not bad but, their not great. I have the feeling Denver will win, but the Suns will cover... then on the flip side the Nuggets could blow this game wide open because the Suns are by far horrible! The Suns haven't proved anything to me, and the Nuggets have therefore I like the Nuggets -4.5.

I was hoping the line would move in favor to Atlanta which basically tells you Portland will blow this game wide open. In all fairness though Portland has played the elite teams outside Dallas, Houston, and the Lakers. And they beat Houston and the Lakers. So their schedule doesn't really reflect the team. I like their effort against San Antonio. Portland has lost 3 straight to elite teams and 1 being a surprisingly tough Dallas in Dallas. So we still have a lot to learn. And oh wow I just forgot Atlanta played yesterday and got blew out by the LA Clippers in which I knew would cover. Playing in Portland can be tough. Besides that upset in Oklahoma I believe their record fits them well. Their not that good of a team. Adding all of this up I definitely like Portland to cover -2. I like them so much I am changing my free pick of the day from Miami -5 to Portland -2.

And by the way I always go based on the original spread, but if it moves in favor of my pick I go with that. But if it doesn't move in favor buy the points.

Sports Terminator's Free Pick 11/12/12: Portland Trail Blazers -2

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

It was a dog day except for Utah (Huge tip my hat off to them showing toughness)... but what are the chances... But I will post my analysis for today later.