fooali's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Dallas +6.5 LOVE OR HATE ???

personally i love this maybe even moneyline

shawn marion not playing might have an affect though

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I dont like either....frankly this Mavs team isn't that good. They've only been doing good cuz they had an easy schedule thus far and look what happened when they faced a solid team on the road. And Knicks are just as good, even better than Utah atm and I don't see Dallas keeping up with them.

Wouldn't lay the 6.5....maybe parlay Knicks ML with something but that's all.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I wouldn't bet against the knicks right now....not exactly goin out on a limb sayin that.

I'm lookin at mem....don't think they're on the map yet......thoughts....

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I dont like either....frankly this Mavs team isn't that good. They've only been doing good cuz they had an easy schedule thus far and look what happened when they faced a solid team on the road. And Knicks are just as good, even better than Utah atm and I don't see Dallas keeping up with them.

Wouldn't lay the 6.5....maybe parlay Knicks ML with something but that's all.
    Not here to tout a Mavs play or anything, but that was a b2b after their first game of the season traveling from LA to Utah. Not exactly a good spot for them there. At least they have a days rest this time.