BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

portland +1 vs clippers thursday night

Clippers just blew their load against the Spurs and are about to get on a flight to PDX right now.
    Portland athletic and Lillard will look to outplay CP3.

Going to wait for the line to move to +2.5 cuz I know it will but Portland is definitely the play.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

was on this and okc early looks myself. undecided though. under looks nice for clips gm though.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

the clippers would've been a huge play for me had they not win last night. Still, I think they are the team to pick here. They are the better team by far, I think everyone can agree on that, and then... its 42 against 12 bench points per game. No one on the Clippers side got more than 29 minutes last night so I expect they will be rested. Whoever goes against Bledsoe while he's on the floor, even Lillard, he's going to get in big big trouble. Jordan has the hability to bother Aldridge and he can match Hickson's intensity on the glass. Its just a question of knowing if the Clippers will stay interested, but I believe they will. Last night was the beginning of a message being sent to the whole west. conference...

BetRanger
    BetRanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Indeed, Clippers are the better team by far, deeper bench. Jamal Crawford playing against his former team. Unless they suffer some kind of total meltdown, I believe Clippers take the W here. I think the Blazers are quite inconsistent, especially Batum shooting too many long jumpers.