Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Nets VS Timberwolves

Line was just posted in my book, Brok Nets -8, what do you guys think?

JCSeerup
    JCSeerup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Im gonna play Nets -7,5 (-110), they have an interesting team this year and Timberwolves did not seem to play that good yesterday and they are still without Love and Rubio.

jaybo72
    jaybo72's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wolves here. They should keep it close, nets might not care tnight

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

Timberwolves fan here, and I can say that this pick is Nets -7.5 or nothing, and here's why:

Wolves are playing their 3rd game in four nights. While its early in the season and that shouldn't effect them too much physically, it might take a mental toll, especially with a young team doing it the first time of the season.

With Rubio and Love out, JJ Barea is the glue that holds this team together. He went down last night with a concussion, so I don't think he'll play in this game. His ability to penetrate, score, and kick is unlike any other T-Wolves active player right now. Ridnour looked bad last night, and the team overall looked lethargic after Barea left in the 2nd quarter. They also had somewhere in the range of 20 turnovers.

mrsolodolo21

Plus Brandon Roy looked awful moving around last night. You really have to question his ability to play three games in four nights with those bad knees.

mrsolodolo21

Barea now probable according to RotoWorld. It's pretty rare that a player would return to action 24 hours after sustaining a concussion, but they say he'll probably play. Not sure how effective he'll be, but he is the key if the Wolves want to stay in this game.