SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's 2 Cents 7/03 - WNBA

7/3

Sports Terminator's 2 Cents

I'm not confident in any of the teams today lol. San Antonio has won 3 of their 4 games at home against the NY Liberty, Sacramento Monarchs, and Phoenix Mercury. They lost at home to Washington. So I am still not convince that this team has what it takes to win. This is really a 2 women team of Becky Hammon and Sophia Young. Their largest victory was against the worst team by 10. They only beat Liberty by 3 and Phoenix by 6. If you shutdown Becky Hammon on defense you basically win the game hence the Liberty game IN NY. But nor am I confident in Chicago they are 1-3 on the road. Their only road win was against Atlanta IN overtime by 1 point! Sorry Atlanta! Chicago have been playing very very sloppy lately at that was AT home! But they seem to pull it together in the final minutes of the fourth quarter. So I don't know if Chicago plays sloppy on the road today the game could slip from their hands. I still can't believe that San Antonio lost to Washington at home. But Washington is a TOUGH team. I didn't watch that game though. But I did watch Chicago's last game against Sacramento and boy did they play not so well, sloppy. And if they play like that today they will lose. So based on Chicago's sloppy playing lately and horrid road record I have to go for San Antonio for the win. I mean Chicago lost nearly by double digits 3 out of 4 road games. One lost was by 30 to Connecticut. Connecticut are nice at home though. BUT on the other hand San Antonio's largest victory was only 10 to sorry Sacramento! They only beat Liberty by 3!!! 3!!!! So I would take San Antonio for the win moneyline or Chicago +6 with buying some points.

And the Washington vs. Atlanta game, Washington is a good tough team. They've won some impressive games. But the only lost I'm perplexed about is with the team their playing today Atlanta. They beat Connecticut on the road as Connecticut's home opener, they beat Detroit on the road and they beat San Antonio on the road but how do you lose to Atlanta by 12 on the road? They beat Atlanta previously by 6 at home. Maybe Atlanta has Washington's number on at home. Looking at Atlanta's schedule I can understand all the losses except one the one to NY Liberty at home. How do you lose at home to the NY Liberty? Atlanta losing 2 straight games I expect them to bounce back at home tonight and pick up a win against a team they owned at home already. And Washington should be satisfied with the recent win in San Antonio. And I don't know if anyone see's this but Atlanta has never loss 3 straight in a row. On June 7 and 12 they loss then on June 14 they won. And on June 21 and 23 they lost but won on June 26. So this teams bounces back after 2 straight losses. And another positive sign for Atlanta backers is the bookies have always called this matchup series right. Whoever was the favorite that team won, the bookies are 5 for 5. So I like Atlanta to win over Washington.

My leans: San Antonio Silver Stars wins over the Chicago Mystics, Atlanta Dreams win over Washington Mystics.
    Last edited by SportsTerminator; 07-03-09 at 01:34 PM.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    7/3

Sports Terminator's 2 Cents

I'm not confident in any of the teams today lol. San Antonio has won 3 of their 4 games at home against the NY Liberty, Sacramento Monarchs, and Phoenix Mercury. They lost at home to Washington. So I am still not convince that this team has what it takes to win. This is really a 2 women team of Becky Hammon and Sophia Young. Their largest victory was against the worst team by 10. They only beat Liberty by 3 and Phoenix by 6. If you shutdown Becky Hammon on defense you basically win the game hence the Liberty game IN NY. But nor am I confident in Chicago they are 1-3 on the road. Their only road win was against Atlanta IN overtime by 1 point! Sorry Atlanta! Chicago have been playing very very sloppy lately at that was AT home! But they seem to pull it together in the final minutes of the fourth quarter. So I don't know if Chicago plays sloppy on the road today the game could slip from their hands. I still can't believe that San Antonio lost to Washington at home. But Washington is a TOUGH team. I didn't watch that game though. But I did watch Chicago's last game against Sacramento and boy did they play not so well, sloppy. And if they play like that today they will lose. So based on Chicago's sloppy playing lately and horrid road record I have to go for San Antonio for the win. I mean Chicago lost nearly by double digits 3 out of 4 road games. One lost was by 30 to Connecticut. Connecticut are nice at home though. BUT on the other hand San Antonio's largest victory was only 10 to sorry Sacramento! They only beat Liberty by 3!!! 3!!!! So I would take San Antonio for the win moneyline or Chicago +6 with buying some points.

And the Washington vs. Atlanta game, Washington is a good tough team. They've won some impressive games. But the only lost I'm perplexed about is with the team their playing today Atlanta. They beat Connecticut on the road as Connecticut's home opener, they beat Detroit on the road and they beat San Antonio on the road but how do you lose to Atlanta by 12 on the road? They beat Atlanta previously by 6 at home. Maybe Atlanta has Washington's number on at home. Looking at Atlanta's schedule I can understand all the losses except one the one to NY Liberty at home. How do you lose at home to the NY Liberty? Atlanta losing 2 straight games I expect them to bounce back at home tonight and pick up a win against a team they owned at home already. And Washington should be satisfied with the recent win in San Antonio. And I don't know if anyone see's this but Atlanta has never loss 3 straight in a row. On June 7 and 12 they loss then on June 14 they won. And on June 21 and 23 they lost but won on June 26. So this teams bounces back after 2 straight losses. And another positive sign for Atlanta backers is the bookies have always called this matchup series right. Whoever was the favorite that team won, the bookies are 5 for 5. So I like Atlanta to win over Washington.

My leans: San Antonio Silver Stars wins over the Chicago Mystics, Atlanta Dreams win over Washington Mystics. (I'm leaning stronger on the Atlanta Dreams)
    i actually think chicago will win the game straight up but do like the dreams

SportsTerminator

I take that back lol I'm leaning stronger on San Antonio...Chicago has just been horrid on the road...not to mention sloppy at home... But I'm not confident in any of the teams so I'll prob. play it smart and just watch and enjoy the game.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

So you're going to go against CK again?

SportsTerminator

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    So you're going to go against CK again?
    Hey we both can still win lol. San Antonio wins but Chicago covers lol.

Psylence
    Psylence's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Goodluck bro

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Hopefully we both cash, as I'm pounding chi +6! GL!

psylence, what are you thinking for tonight?

SportsTerminator

Those are just my leans, I'm sitting tonight out. But I'll definitely get some play on Sunday.

SportsTerminator

Both my leans were correct... I really should start playing on my gut more. I've been playing on scared money lol... scared money don't make money. But Sunday I will definitely play on the LA Sparks, Indiana, or both.