WIEDBO
    WIEDBO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

+4,5 Anadolu Efes @ Caja Laboral ODDS 2.00

Ok i dont really see why the odds are so high on Efes in this game, there are several notes for me that is in favor of Efes.

2 Starters of the homeside is out tonight (Andres Nocioni SF and Taylor Rochestie PG)

EFES signed with swingman Josh Shipp from Galatasaray.

EFES has no injuries to its 5 starters that inkludes Former laker Jordan Farmer (averageing 26,6 ppg in euroleague)

The Homeside need a win really bad or else they will be gone in euroleague cause they are now 1-2. The guest however is 2-1 and i bet they wanna show whole europe (this is "game of the week" in europe tonight) that they can win away in euroleague and that they also wanna send a message to the other teams that playing them will not be easy home or away...

On EFES website you can read that the whole team really wanna win at Caja and bring a W back to turkey and its fans.

I have followed EFES for some years now and this odds is like santa claus is 2 months early.

To me this is the best bet tonight in EUROLEAGUE.

WIEDBO

Anadolu Efes’ successful player Semih Erden made a statement about the game against Caja Laboral : "We take each team seriously in THE Euroleague. We want to defeat Caja Laboral in the away game. We believe that we have this potential. We want to perform our best play in Spain and have the first win in an away game."

WIEDBO

76-64 EFES. Hope someone also bet this @ 2,00. GOOD cash 1500 USD.