bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Lakers have always had trouble in Portland and they......................

are favorites tonight????

Im not falling for the portland +120-+130 short line garbage.The lakers did SUCK in the preseason,but i think they get the win tonight on the short trip up to portland.Dont see the lakers getting beat 2 nights in a row on national TV

Lakers are the correct play tonight,even though they have shown no reason to bet on them im taking them tonight.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    are favorites tonight????

Im not falling for the portland +120-+130 short line garbage.The lakers did SUCK in the preseason,but i think they get the win tonight on the short trip up to portland.Dont see the lakers getting beat 2 nights in a row on national TV

Lakers are the correct play tonight,even though they have shown no reason to bet on them im taking them tonight.

Portland it is.

bradleysnyder

Play port donk.Its a set up line.Lakes take this one

bradleysnyder

Lakers GETTING PHUCKED UP BY PORTLAND AS USUAL!

bradleysnyder

Honestly i think the Lakers and the heat are going to be the teams to bet AGAINST on the spread this season.....Heat will cover for a few weeks to get every one cozy with them then start SLUTTING people once the spreads get 2-3-4 points higher then they should be.By christmas the heat will be a great fade team.

Still think the heat win it all again,but they wont be cover machines this year as vegas knows everyones going to want to bet on the champs!The lakers look worse than ever with howard and nash!

bradleysnyder

I was WAY off on this game and knew i could be but DAMN....I THOUGHT THE LAKERS WERE SUPPOST TO BE THE NEXT HEAT???????GUESS NOT.MAN DOES LA PHUCKING SUCK.WHATS THE PROBLEM IN LA?THE COACH?THE NEW PLAYERS?I MEAN HOW THE PHUCK ARE THEY WINLESS IN PRESEASON AND NOW THE REG SEASON?THIS TEAM IS WORSE THAN THE BOBCATS RECORD WISE!

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

So Lakers have shown no reason to bet on them but you did any way...wtf?

okfcfan4life2012
    okfcfan4life2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knew it was a trap bet

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    so lakers have shown no reason to bet on them but you did any way...wtf?

thats correcttttttttttt....

What do you mean wtf??????????????

A team with 4 allstars at a short price desperate for a win????that don't sound like a good time to bet on them???well then when is mr smart guy???

Instead of acting like an asshole why don't you give some input and give me some sympathy on the loss.if you would have said this before they got blown out then i would understand,but after the fact acting like that is uncalled for and quite rude.How can you act a fool after the fact?Guess thats a stupid question because its all over this froum.Did not see your thread where you said portland would blow the lakers out tonight tough mouth!
    Last edited by bradleysnyder; 11-01-12 at 12:33 AM.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

lakers lose at home on friday!!!

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

It's the offense Brown is running. They're walking the ball up. Nash is one of the best passers in the game and you have Howard who streaks up the floor ready to dunk at will and these dumb mother fukkers are running this bullshit offense. Lakers will never do well as long as the use that system. Lakers are the only team that doesn't have a win since pre season has started and they have all that talent. I'm done betting on them. Teams a mess.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bradleysnyder i think you're lemart5 or LolMcSwinsey..or just another retard like the aforementioned degens.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

You suck guy

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

bradley retard at his best.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Honestly i think the Lakers and the heat are going to be the teams to bet AGAINST on the spread this season.....Heat will cover for a few weeks to get every one cozy with them then start SLUTTING people once the spreads get 2-3-4 points higher then they should be.By christmas the heat will be a great fade team.

Still think the heat win it all again,but they wont be cover machines this year as vegas knows everyones going to want to bet on the champs!The lakers look worse than ever with howard and nash!
    you have no clue