PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Nba regular season is worst of all sports!! Agree or not??

Its just boring as penetrate and the players hardly try.....

Whos with me here....

Love playoff ball...Love college ball...

But NBA reg season is just a joke

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

yes sir i agree with you 100% trying to predict nba games is a waste of time you might as well just flip a coin....seems like the spread is always decided in the last 1min of the game....will the losing team start to foul? is that player gonna shoot a garbage 3point? which team is going to show up tonight? thats why i really hate betting on the nba
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave dirtycash66 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Gotta disagree.. I like Baseball but if i have action on a NBA game and I'm out and about I love checking my ESPN app for score changes. Constant action.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Did you see the Boston/Heat game last night? There was a lot of intensity, it was getting a little chippy. Good stuff...

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

somewhat agree. Especially atm in all other sports their is so much parity, you look at baseball with the 2nd wildcard spot any team that gets in can win it, NHL #8 seat won it last year and Football is as exciting as it gets. However in the NBA the regular season is very pointless maybe once every 10 years their is a surprise team in the finals and beginning of the season realistically 6-8 teams have a chance of winning the championship.

Skip the regular season and let OKC-LAL and Boston-Miami play each other in the conference finals already
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave easyliving 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

A professional sport sucks when a book offers -300 odds that one of just three teams will win the championship...
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave crackerjack 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baseball is the worst I really sport. Americans have their heads up their ass so most will siaagree

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

all great comments...i feel the 100% exact same way oh heat -11 will the coach pull em and throw in the bench...do they foul not foul......hard to cap a random fuckkn decision the coach makes ect...does the player feel like trying today...did they miss a call now hes salty giving 25% effort ect.....buncha useless games with teams without a chance of winning it all...