First I'd like to say welcome, this is a great forum. Basketball is my passion so I will be posting my plays for all year in here. Hopefully I do well and some people catch on, we'll see. All plays 3*

10/31/12 Plays

Warriors @ Suns(-2.5)
-Warriors will rely heavily on jumpshooters in Thompson and Barnes with Bogut not 100%. Scola and Gortat down low should be gritty enough to defend and irritate Lee/Bogut. Being first game of the year and on the road I don't see Warriors shooting well. Beasly to put up some points and Suns win by 5.

Grizzlies(+4) @ Clippers
-Two tough teams, 4 points is just too good to get in this situation and should be a close way. Gasol/Randolph should control the tempo and I see this being a low scoring game. Clippers don't have much outside shooting and I can see this being a +/- 2 point game either way. Clippers win by 2.

Rockets @ Pistons(-2.5)
-Rockets have so many new pieces and young players I don't see how they can win on the road. Pistons are a young team who play well at home and Monroe/Drummond should be able to control the game. I don't see Lin being able to cover Knight and Terrence Jones is too small to play against the big frontline of the Pistons. Pistons win by 4.

Nuggets(-1) @ Sixers
-Iguodala returns with revenge. Nuggets are too well rounded and their uptempo team should be able to outscore a sixers team that will look to slow it down more this year. I don't see how the Sixers will score inside this game and if they're jump shooting is off, they'll be in trouble. Nuggets win by 6.